Add a Photo

By Adrien Gagnon

Adrien Gagnons Super Energex Capsules are a naturally vitaminized energizing tonic that helps increase resistance to stress. The formula helps reduce symptoms associated with stress such as fatigue exhaustion and a lack of energy. Note Ideal for active people who must perform at work from early morning and still have energy for family time or the gym come evening. Perfect for individuals who have to perform mentally or physically under stress. The Super Energex formula is designed to provide both a fast-acting energizing action to help start off your day and to produce a long-lasting revitalizing action to help fight fatigue and stress all day long.
Photo (1)
Taylor D.

Being a mom of two toddlers it can be difficult to keep up with them without tons of coffee. I found this was an awesome replacement for caffiene and was extremely effective. I felt engerized and alert all day, I am definitely going to continue use even after my samples are gone.
The only negative thing about this supplement is the taste, i personally found it almost undrinkable when added to water. So I opted to add it to iced tea and could barely taste it.
Anitra C.
Anitra C.
BRAMPTON, Ontario

I was honestly surprised that these little vials actually worked. I work 2 jobs and attend school part time so most of the time I am exhausted. I wasn't a big fan of the orange flavor so I mixed it into my orange juice in the morning. After the second day I was hooked. I had energy to actually finish the day and the best part, I did not crash like normal energy drinks or shots. Definitely buying these!
Irene L.
Irene L.

After reading reviews of people disliking the taste, I was quite surprised that it really wasn't bad at all and in fact, quite pleasant and healthy tasting. When mixed with water, it basically seems like an herbal tea (not sweet like iced tea which is what it looks like). A great product to power you through the day!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

A really great product,gave me lots of energy ,I felt so refreshed after taking this for about two weeks ,doesn't taste the best but it does give you that boost of energy ,I got it free,but I did check pricing and it is adorable
Taylor D.

What drinks did you find worked best to mix this supplement in?
Marit C.
Marit C.

Hi! Can anyone tell me if this product is ok to take if I'm feeling stressed out? I don't want to feel any more on edge. Is it the same as a B-vitamin supplement, but with additional herbal components? Thanks!

Join Now