BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerAdrianna

by Adrianna

This fragrance is crafted by master perfumers using only high quality essential oils normally found in the most expensive designer perfumes and colognes. This is the reason for its long lasting scent. Enjoy a high quality, luxury experience at about a third of the price of a traditional designer Fragrance. This perfume is recognized as being the best alternative to the original

This is version of Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande for women; 3.4 Ounce Bottle; this is smell alike perfume, they are designed to smell alike brand name fragrances, some of them are closer than others. If you are satisfied with your brand name fragrance and you don't mind to spend money ,We would recommend to go for brand name fragrance; These impression(inspired) fragrances are not connected in anyway with the trademark or the trademark owners mentioned on packaging.

Does anyone buy/“like” these perfumes by companies like Mirage Brands? I just got this Adrianna By Mirage Brand Fragrances inspired by SWEET LIKE CANDY BY ARIANA GRANDE FOR WOMEN ? It smells amazing. I also bought their “Adrianna Halo” I’m a bit disappointed w that one u never know w these if it’s going to work when ordering using eBay or getting a sealed box. Halo just isn’t strong. I got real Ariana Grande Cloud body spray $12 for 8OZ that is a really good price anyways. I also love KITTY GIRL BY PREFERRED FRAGRANCE Pink body spray. It was $4. I always buy some fragrances when I go to Big lots or 5 Below.
Start your review of Adrianna By Mirage Brand Fragrances inspired by SWEET LIKE CANDY BY ARIANA GRANDE FOR WOMEN!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
I cannot comment or review because I don't know what it smells like I heard it's a good price I will try to smell it this week and let you know
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
This is so good. It smells exactly identical to Sweet Like Candy. I was really chuffed with it! It is a sugar high. So girly & it’s long lasting. I highly recommend and I always am picking up frag like this from big lots or 5 below!
Amanda K.
Darlington, MD
Absolutely love the scent of this. Very sweet smelling. And I think it does smell just like cotton candy. Also, the scent lets a long time.
Brittany  W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this perfume for my daughter. She loves Ariana grande. She also loves the scent of candy and I k ew she’d love this. The bottle is so cute. It’s her favorite perfume. She uses it all the time. Yes I would recommend it to anyone who wants to smell sweet like cotton candy.
Wendy N.
Courtright , ON
Adrianna By Mirage Brand Fragrances inspired by SWEET LIKE CANDY BY ARIANA GRANDE FOR WOMEN uploaded by Wendy N.
Very light and airy almost a sweet smell but yet a clean smell and I wore it out it last along time long time tooAriana Grande Sweet Like Candy 50ml Eau de Parfum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
il y a 2 ans
paul N. il y a 2 ans
I like the sweet sense but Burberry is in between could use it everyday