Adrenasmart uploaded by Stacey B.

BY NONE

Helps us handle stress better Supports healthy hormone function For cardiovascular health To improve endurance Aids deep, restful sleep see more...

• Supposed to help de stress and help you sleep better, seems super...3 Answers
  • What is this and does it work good?5 Answers
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Love this product as a general part of my wellness habits. I always take supplements of different kinds and I loved these. great for your general wellbeing. Docked one star for a slight aftertaste I noticed.
Kenny G.
Really great to use especially when you're having your period. You feel no cramps at all. 100% cramp free no matter what ever time.
Stacey B.
Kincardine, ON
I suffer from endometriosis, which cause discomfort and sometimes pain. I also find sometime a few days leading up to my period and the first few days I can be lets a say a raging bitch. ESTROsmart plus was recommend to me at the health food store; the price scared me so I didn't purchase right away. I did however look into the product more and the more research I did the more I thought it was worth a shot. I have been taking them for a little bit and I find a definite improve with the pain and the crazy loony I can before my period. It well worth the price, a great staple for your well being. I recommend this to every woman.
Juleysa H.
Harrisonburg, VA
What is this and does it work good?
Janine V.
Supposed to help de stress and help you sleep better, seems super hokey to me I wouldn't use it