Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask - Professional Size uploaded by Trish S.Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask - Professional Size uploaded by Stacie W.

BY ADOVIA

• How long do you leave this on before washing off? 1 Answers
  • I've heard that this mask can help blackheads and oily skin. But do...3 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced much excessive drying or burning with this ? 1 Answers
Leah B.
Leah B.
I have oily, acne prone skin. I hard try to keep my black heads under control with use of extractor tools and I cleanse religiously. Despite my efforts I still have breakouts, blackheads and large pores.
What I liked:
There was no heavy perfume smell or harsh chemicals.
The mud was silky going on and easy to wash off.
It made my pores shrink after the first use and were noticeably smaller, even the next day.
The break outs I usually have near my mouth cleared up with two uses.
The first time I tried the mask I lost track of time and left it on for an hour!!! The directions say 5-15 minutes…oops! When I washed off the mask my face was red where the mask had been. The redness faded within 30 minutes. The second time I tried it, I only left it on for about 5 minutes. There was some redness after I washed it off also, but not nearly as much as my first experience!
Lesson of the day….follow the directions!
Redness aside, I will continue to use this mud mask a few times a week. I like the pore minimizing effects I have seen and the clearing of my breakouts. I want to try and get my husband to paint some on my back for me to help with my back acne as well. I am excited to try!
Clara C.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I purchased this Dead Sea Mask at a discount "for a review," but all opinions are my own. I like this Dead Sea Mask, though not everyone may share the same experience as me. I think its perfect for me! That's why I chose to give it 5-stars!
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the tube and I love it. It's extremely gentle and doesn't burn or dry out my skin if left on too long, like other Dead Sea Mud masks I've tried. Sometimes, I even use it as a spot treatment to help dry out whiteheads. It does so overnight with ease and by the next day the blemish is noticeably smaller and is usually totally gone within 48 hours. This is good stuff!
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mud mask! Adovia Mud Mask is a great product, and I highly encourage those who are looking for a mud mask, try it out. It was one of the first brands I tried, and while skeptical prior, I was impressed with the outcome. It's gentle on my sensitive skin while exfoliating, cleansing, and clearing up problem areas. I apply this just once a week, and found that it has helped my oily skin, too. It's fairly affordable, lasts quite a while, and is one I will continue to purchase.
Tamie  B.
Tamie B.
Thomson, GA
I have fallen in love with this mud mask! I find myself using it several times a week to take care of my face and make sure there are no problem areas.
Jessika W.
Jessika W.
Punta Gorda , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It heals all of the dry patches of skin on my face. Loving it!
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Fortson, GA
I have this but it is i the tube. it's an awesome mix. i had never had a mud mask before until i got this & i really like it. i makes my skin smoothr and i love feeling like i went to a spa!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Perryopolis, PA
This is a must buy! It’s made from mud from the Dead Sea, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, and Olive Oil. It boost cell renewal while tightening your pores. I had huge pores…this stuff is incredible!! It pulls out toxins and impurities that clog pores and cause signs of aging. It doesn’t feel hard and dry like the other masks I’ve tried. Love this stuff!! (and it’s always a plus to look like swamp thing) My skin has never felt better!
Aclema S.
Aclema S.
This product is a must have!!!!!! This stuff works amazing on my skin! It clear up all my pore and made my blackheads lighter. It is almost fading away :)
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
I've heard that this mask can help blackheads and oily skin. But does it mess up your skins natural balance?
Ping L.
Ping L.
How long do you leave this on before washing off?
Asha B.
Asha B.
Carrollton, GA
Has anyone experienced much excessive drying or burning with this ?