Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorCreative Images Systems
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #056 Cajun Spice 4 Ounce (118ml)

Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #056 Cajun Spice 4 Ounce (118ml)

by Creative Images Systems

What it is: Adore the new and innovative Semi-Permanent Hair Color will infuse each strand with a vibrant burst of luxurious color with No Ammonia No Peroxide and No Alcohol. What it does: Adore is a Semi-Permanent Hair Color that deposits natural looking color while giving your hair a healthy resilient shine leaving your hair in better condition than before coloring. What else you need to know: Adores exclusive formula offers a perfect blend of natural ingredients providing rich color enhancing shine and leaving hair soft and silky. Deionized water (Aqua) aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) citric acid hydrolyzed collagen octoxynol-9 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose ppg-1 peg-9 lauryl glycol ether methylchoroisothiazolinone methylisothiazolinone propylene glycol sodium citrate fragrance (parfum) May Contain: CI48035 CI11320 CI11055 CI51004 CI42420 CI 27720 CI48055.

Shampoo and towel dry; Use protective cream around hair line; Apply hair color 1/8" from scalp and comb through thoroughly; Cover with plastic cap and process with heat for up to 15 mins; Rinse and shampoo completely

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #056 Cajun Spice 4 Ounce (118ml)!
Lola A.
The Colony, TX
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #056 Cajun Spice 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Lola A.
Obsessed with this hair dye! I user adore to achieve this hair color. I used the water color method. Love!
Kiah L.
Washington, DC
I dye my own hair all the time and I love Adore Hair dye. It's semi-permanant, so it's easy to change colors if you want. I mix mine with conditioner so it doesn't dry out my hair. This color has great dimension and looks more red than Auburn. Literally no complaints by me.

Looking for your answer?