Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorAdore
Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml)

Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml)

by Adore

Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel, No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia, Semi-Permanent Hair Color

1 Piece - 4 Ounce (118ml); Gives Hair A Beautiful, Sensual Feel,; No Alcohol, Peroxide Or Ammonia,; Semi-Permanent Hair Color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml)!
Las Vegas, NV
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Elvira F.
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
Got my hair colored with one of these after an at-home bleach wash. Very inexpensive, I liked how the dye didn't dry out my hair. The color turned out nicely I recommend.
Bronx, NY
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Kelly F.
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
I really love this brand of hair dye. The color always comes out vibrant and it doesn’t dry out your hair. Not to mention it’s super affordable! They have tons of shades to choose from but I used sunrise orange and the color came out beautifully.
Charlotte
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Mariah P.
the color lasts very long but it does bleed every time you wash your hair but i love the color
Bronx, NY
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Karema C.
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
Absolutely loveeeeee all ADORE colors . Extremely pigmented and such a wide variety of colors . So many shades! This is my go to dye. The color on the bottle is the color Yu will get . Extremely satisfied and will recommended this to everyone
Memphis, TN
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Joy N.
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
Orange hair?!?! Yes I loveeeedddd this color!!! It was definitely scary but the product came through and intensified the color making it vibrant and super cute! Very Satisfied!
Paterson, NJ
Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #038 Sunrise Orange 4 Ounce (118ml) uploaded by Dainary T.
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
I LOVED IT!! It’s a shame that I was permanent, I bought 6 and I still have 3 left. I’ll finish them because I love them. fantasy and do not mistreat your hair this is a super good option on YouTube there are many videos that show you how to use them, 100% recommended can also be used in children because it is nothing invasive and they are vegan 🌱, Here I leave a picture of the beautiful tone that I leave when I use it (if you have my long hair with a single look, I will exaggerate and buy 6 because I thought they were small but they have a good size)Creative Image Adore
Lockport, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
My absolute favorite orange hair dye! For around $5-$7usd, you can get 4oz of gel dye which is incredibly pigmented. This dye can be easily added to conditioner to change the consistency and intenseness. My favorite thing about the dye is how you can quite literally add a few drops to 1-2oz of conditioner and still get something almost as pigmented as arctic fox, which is amazing. The only downside I can think of with this brand is that it's quite messy, unfortunately. The dye is water like and stains EVERYTHING and depending on the color, it bleeds quite a bit too. Overall though, 10/10, love the dye. ETA: the dye also lasts a long time too! Despite washing my hair three times a week with warm to hot water, my hair still stays vibrant for up to three months without need for a touch up!
Chicago Ridge, IL
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
Best dye ever but you already knew that! I’m grateful on how my hair turned out. Thanks Adore!!!
Knoxville , TN
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
Vibrant color each time! My go to rinse. Inexpensive and easy to find at my local beauty supply store. I use it to refresh my color when it starts to fade.
Pearland, TX
Review for: #38 Sunrise Orange
I used this to intensify the pigmentation of the henna in my hair. The formulation was different than the darker colors by this brand so I felt the need to use more of it. Bled a tad but served its purpose overall

Looking for your answer?