Adore Me Lingerie

Adore Me is rocking the intimates industry, making dazzling lingerie affordable for all! With free shipping in the U.S. along with easy exchanges and returns, Adore Me brings the hottest styles directly to your doorstep.

I have heard of this brand but never used it,how good is it?
See this alot advertising ? Is it worth the money ? What is the quality of the lace etc..
Okay for bras, Adore Me Lingerie or THIRDLOVE? Been a long time adore me user, but their bras have gotten very cheap feeling and the sizes I just can't seem to win.
Start your review of Adore Me Lingerie!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received a Free set of lingerie from Adore Me as part of the #XOVoxBox,came in time for Valentines Day and was true to size,nothing I didn't like about it,it's comfortable and I would definitely buy from them again in the future :)in reviews
I do really appreciate that they offer some plus sized options (though a majority of them are sold out) and they have some beautiful sets, but I was expecting a little more given their prices. in reviews
...membership/subscription because not only are the items affordable but they seem to be of good quality. in reviews
With that being said, I'm not a huge fan of the company's payment policy (aka charging VIP members a fee every month if you don't "skip" the month).in reviews
VIP membership is great you can always skip a month and can even take what they call "a vacation" where they will hold all charges and you wont receive anything for 2 months and then can continue with your membership after that.in reviews
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Daisy H.
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Daisy H.
I love the corsets from here as they are sexy, flattering for all body sizes/types, are well made, give you enough of a “boost” without being too much and are actually quite comfy! That’s without adding in that you get free underwear with most of them and free shipping. Attached is photos of me in my newest corset.
Janet B.
Clearwater, FL
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Janet B.
My review is for the Maho Contour Plus Sports Bra from AdoreMe in the color Gray. Let me just start by saying, AMAZING SUPPORT!!!! Having a larger bust and finding the best sports bra for support can be EXTREMELY difficult! This sport bra not only has great support, it has a great lift, and it doesn't make your boobs feel squished. The BEST part by far is that you do not have to pull it over your head, I just hooks on like a regular bra. LOVE ITTTT!!! I RECOMMEND it! 😍 IG: @lalatinamua
ashley P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by ashley P.
Absolutely I LOVE Adore Me! 💕💕💕 it's my first time to be subscription from their company. I love that pink bra with underwear also another pair with red lingerie. I used discounts for on sale after happy new years. I thought why not I grabbed some treats for myself 😍 they're so comfortable and looking so sexy! they're came out nice packaging. highly recommended and good quality. #shoppinghaul
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Holly J.
So far I like Adore Me. I have currently signed up for their Elite Box and everything fit great for the most part. I'm happy to have a company that helps me find the right fit for my body type. I have to admit Adore Me is on the pricey side, but if you're shopping with Adore Me to figure out your correct lingerie size, then I feel it's a good company to try out. I am also loving my new pajama set from them. So soft and comfy.
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Maryulin T.
Me subscribi a adore me, pero considero que la calidad de algunas ropas no es muy buena con relación a lo que pagas, son ropas interior con diseños muy lindo, esta es mi segunda caja y me gustó mucho pero devolveré algunas cosas, lo recomiendo pero solo para una compra especial.
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
I have had a wonderful experience with Adore me. I used to have a really hard time finding bras that fit my larger chest (38DD). I love how affordable they are compared to other stores. I love that each bra comes with a matching panty too! I reccomend this service to everyone! They have all sizes & styles. Pjs, lingerie, swimwear, so much to choose from!
keri C.
Dwight, IL
I was so disappointed with the fit. I cancelled my VIP membership right away.I am glad I got to try this for free first.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Adore Me Lingerie uploaded by Lucy H.
I have been a member of Adore me for 4 years.this is the best company in terms of price and quality,I have gotten the cutest bra and panty sets. They are comfortable and great quality. You can also get sexy! Highly recommend for all the ladies.
Kaitlin H.
I've ordered from them a few different times and every time the stuff has felt cheap. Their sizing is also kinda odd so you have to measure not just go off your usual sizes. I won't order from them anymore. The stuff is cute but the quality just wasn't there for me.
Christina S.
I didn't recive this is a vox box unfortunately. BUT I will say the styles are so cute and the reviews I have read are all so good. I am deffinately looking forward to ordering from the site!

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Allie D.