Adore -Creative Image Semi-Permanent Hair Color #116 Purple Rage, 4 oz [] uploaded by Dawn F.

BY ADORE #67 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Adore is pretty good but compared to other colourful dyes, it is very liquidy. The color I used was very pigmented and looked great! Super easy to use and very easy to get off of skin. Would buy again for sure
Dawn F.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE Adore! It's the only product my stylist uses on my hair. My stylist creates some of the most amazing colors with this product. There is no damage to my hair and it doesn't have a horrid smell.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Adore has some of the best rinses I have ever come across.. For semi-permanent color, it lasts quite awhile. I actually have some green tips left over from a shade I used over a year ago. Expect rinses to fade with each shampoo, they are only sitting on top of the hair as opposed to changing it chemically as with permanent color.
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Adore is my GO TO when adding pigment to my hair!!! I cannot say enough good things about adore the colors are ALWAYS vibrant so if you're going all out to stand out I would recommend adore, the only con is it does wash away pretty easily but so worth it ! I have yet to try out many more different shades but I always recommend this brand to friends.
Adia I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a pigmentation, NOT a dye. And I knew that when I bought it. What I didn't know was how easy it was for it to wash out. It did not reach my expectations. However. My hair is the softest it has EVER BEEN. And I'll probably end up using it forever anyway.
Amber R.
The color was nice while it lasted. My hair turned a purplish brown color that only lasted a week (and I only washed my hair every other day).
Anna C.
Culver, IN
I use Purple Rage along with L'oreal Blue Bleach and a Garnier dye. Keeps me hair a lovely ashy/silver blonde.
Caity M.
Merrick, NY
It faded from purple to green in 3 days, 100/10 WOULD NOT EVER RECOMMEND!!!