BY ADORE

Symone B.
Nashville , TN
easy hair dye to work with if you don’t want a permanent hair color after a couple washes it fades a tad but since its dark you would have to bleach to get it lighter. works well for water coloring bundles as well.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I have used adore in the past and all of their colors are vibrant and long lasting except for their black. It does not last long and it is very thin and runny. It is almost useless. I am not sure what is wrong with the formula for the black but they need to fix it. I love adore in every color but black.
Amanda H.
Orlando
Color didn’t last two washes on my bundles. It dyed perfectly but after two rinses with shampoo my color is basically gone. It did its job I guess beaches it’s not permanent hair dye. I would recommend for a cheap option.
Samara 🦄.
I colored my natural with this brand and my hair feels so silky. the color is perfect. It’s a vegan dye containing aloe so it nourishes the hair while coloring.