Adore Creative Image Hair Color #84 Rich Fuchsia uploaded by Reine a.Adore Creative Image Hair Color #84 Rich Fuchsia uploaded by Angie B.

BY ADORE

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I actually used "Fiesta Fuschia" but since that color isn't listed on this site I will leave my review here.

If you bleach your hair prior to use your color will come out super bright and vibrant. If you have a previous hair dye in a lighter tone this will go over those lighter areas and tint them fuschia but you will not see it as much in darker areas. I actually think that makes the effect look pretty nice. I dyed my hair and my roots grew out a bit and I put this over it without dying so I kind of have an ombre effect. The ends are lighter and the upper area is darker but the color is still visible.

Try not to go too close to the scalp or else your scalp will get stained. It will wash out in a wash or two though. Putting vaseline around your hairline is always a good idea. This formula requires some heat processing so I recommend getting an aluminum shower cap and tucking your hair into it so that it reflects the heat better. Don't wrap your hair when doing the heat portion of the color because your hair will heat unevenly resulting in some areas holding the color better than others.

Using a keratin based conditioner or mask prior to but not immediately before will help your hair color hold and absorb better. Using a color sealing conditioner and rinsing with color water is best for immediately after coloring.

If you do get some stains anywhere in your bathroom wipe them immediately. If you let them sit a while you can try acetone but not on wood or other porous surfaces. The acetone (nail polish remover) helped take the stains off of my marble sink. If it doesn't come off right away just give it time. After all this is only a semi-permanent color.
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
Love this brand of hair dye so much!! This red is also so vibrant. I love all the colors I have used so far. They cost between $5-$7 I haven’t paid more than that for a color. When I had longer hair I needed about two bottles now that my hair is cut I only need one. I love this stuff!!!
Tahaira J.
This color works great on human hair extensions that you are able to lighten and bleach. Honesty it can get very messy during the apply process. if you were to just a apply it to i bleached hair you can only see hints of the color in bright lights or the sun. So if you have dark hair i would advise if you feel comfortable with bleaching you hair than do so and apply the color after for best results. Also the more you wash you hair the quick it will fade
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Of all the beautiful vibrant colors, I buy this one almost all the time. It shows up so differently depending on how blonde my hair is, and I even love how it looks when it starts to fade. If you let it process long enough it can look more purple, and as it fades it turns to a soft pink.
Donne E.
This is one of my favorite hair colors. I like to dye my hair pretty often and Adore is the only semi-permanent brand that my hair will absorb. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell which is great and can be mixed with conditioner to easily create a lighter, pastel-like shade. this is a semi-permanent dye and you may need to lighten your hair to get the color shown on the bottle.
Angie B.
This and the raspberry are very similar, with the raspberry being a richer magenta color. I use this in combination with African Violet to make a multicolored ombre streak in two parts of my hair. No other color has had the staying power or vibrancy that Adore has!
Marisol c.
Adore is a great brand all together, they have a great range in semi permanent colors. Brights and naturals. the fuchsia itself is a great color. very bright if it's really light colored hair, or a great way to add a deep fuchsia color to dark hair.
Unique G.
Adore hair color is one of my personal favorites when it's time to color my hair. I have recently colored my hair indigo blue and I love it. I loved how the color came out and how the product left my hair soft and shiny. Great product, the only hair dye I use.
Duvanny B.
Adore is really amazing I had this color hair and I loved it , it has to be the best color product if you are looking for blue red purple and others, always relay oon this
Michala S.
Milledgeville, GA
I love this product ! It gives the hair softness and shine . You will really ADORE this lovely product ! It's the first choice I will grab no other can compete !