Adore Creative Image Hair Color #84 Rich Fuchsia uploaded by Angie B.

BY ADORE

Donne E.
Donne E.
This is one of my favorite hair colors. I like to dye my hair pretty often and Adore is the only semi-permanent brand that my hair will absorb. It doesn't have a strong chemical smell which is great and can be mixed with conditioner to easily create a lighter, pastel-like shade. this is a semi-permanent dye and you may need to lighten your hair to get the color shown on the bottle.
Maureen H.
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
One of my favorite dyes to use ever. So vibrant and long lasting. The consistency is very watery but once you get used to it, Adores dyes are the absolute best!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Creative Image Hair Color Rich Fuchsia
I've used tons of different hair dyes in multiple shades of red. This specific one did not last at all and was not vibrant. Just did not like this product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color. It comes out true to color, and sticks pretty well. I like to mix with pinks and purples.
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
This is my favorite brand as far as a rinse. It lasts long and doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff.
Nailah B.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Creative Image Hair Color Rich Fuchsia
Of all the beautiful vibrant colors, I buy this one almost all the time. It shows up so differently depending on how blonde my hair is, and I even love how it looks when it starts to fade. If you let it process long enough it can look more purple, and as it fades it turns to a soft pink.
Marisol c.
Marisol c.
Adore is a great brand all together, they have a great range in semi permanent colors. Brights and naturals. the fuchsia itself is a great color. very bright if it's really light colored hair, or a great way to add a deep fuchsia color to dark hair.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This and the raspberry are very similar, with the raspberry being a richer magenta color. I use this in combination with African Violet to make a multicolored ombre streak in two parts of my hair. No other color has had the staying power or vibrancy that Adore has!
Duvanny B.
Duvanny B.
Adore is really amazing I had this color hair and I loved it , it has to be the best color product if you are looking for blue red purple and others, always relay oon this
Unique G.
Unique G.
Adore hair color is one of my personal favorites when it's time to color my hair. I have recently colored my hair indigo blue and I love it. I loved how the color came out and how the product left my hair soft and shiny. Great product, the only hair dye I use.