BY ADORE

Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair dye for all your fashion colors. All the colors are highly pigmented and super blendable. I've literally colored my hair every color possible and it never disappoints. I like to sleep in the color. It helps to really lock it in and helps to reduce fading. My photos show just a couple of the color combos I've been through.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great easy to use formula. I mix it with deep conditioner to leave my hair extra nourished. It stains obviously but if you've used any dye before, you know they all do! That's the point haha
Syn H.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mixed this color with the Fire Red color and got a beautiful color . I wish I had pics. But I this is the BEST RINSE BRAND.
Mayra M.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I love this hair dye I usually mix it with different ones but this one last a long time and when it fades lives a nice pink color as well
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great color, it's nice to mix with other pinks. It comes out true to color, but fades a little quicker than the other adore colors.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty cool toned pink color. Dilutes well and lasts longer than manic panic. I diluted it by about half and it came out a medium magenta color over my level 9 blonde hair. Added a pink tone to the ginger parts.
Ari T.
Norco, CA
Amazingly pigmented hair dye. I died my hair blue and it faded to a super gross green color and i thought it would be awful because of how cheap it is but it went right over it perfectly. 10/10 would recommend!