Adore Creative Image Hair Color #64 Ruby Red uploaded by Brook G.Adore Creative Image Hair Color #64 Ruby Red uploaded by Rita R.Adore Creative Image Hair Color #64 Ruby Red uploaded by Hanna P.

BY ADORE

Brook G.
La Puente, CA
The color is so rich, it stays in your hair for quiet a long time. I highly recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair in bright colors. Your hair looks great after. I have tried a lot of different colors from them. By far my favorite was the eggplant color.
Gđź‘‘ Y.
Uniondale , NY
This one was ok it didn’t work for the color i wanted but over all it’s good . Color is direct and easy to use . No to pricy and is a nice color just not the color i was looking for
Tammy P.
I love this brand, but when I got this color it didn’t come out right ... maybe I did something wrong ? It was more like a tint to it.
I will not buy this again but it was very affordable.
Rita R.
San Diego
I love Adore. I have never found a more cost efficient hair dye while still being extremely vibrant. Other products such as Manic Panic makes you need to have your hair white to get the color right in my experience, but with adore I don't have to bleach my hair completely white to get my rainbow hairdo, the Red in the front is Ruby Red and it is very Vibrant and bold for a lot longer than other products.
Brecia H.
Before lightning my hair I would use the ruby red mixed with truly red from this brand to make my medium-light brown hair a bright red color that lasted a long time. This product also has a nice smell.
C M.
Really didn't like this product I bought the color Aqua blue after a couple of weeks the color changed to a green wouldn't really recommend this product
Meliza M.
Bronx , NY
Reall didn't like this product i bought the color black and instead of my hair coming out black it came out green. never purchased it again. :(
Hanna P.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite hair dye, and it has been for the past nine years. I have never found a better value, or a more diverse color selection.
Brianna W.
houston
I use all adore products when I dye my hair !!! the color is ALWAYS as expected and it’s easy to use and achieve what you want.