Adore Creative Image Hair Color #64 Ruby Red uploaded by Rita R.Adore Creative Image Hair Color #64 Ruby Red uploaded by Hanna P.

BY ADORE

Rita R.
Rita R.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: Creative Image Ruby Red 64
I love Adore. I have never found a more cost efficient hair dye while still being extremely vibrant. Other products such as Manic Panic makes you need to have your hair white to get the color right in my experience, but with adore I don't have to bleach my hair completely white to get my rainbow hairdo, the Red in the front is Ruby Red and it is very Vibrant and bold for a lot longer than other products.
Brecia H.
Brecia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Creative Image Ruby Red 64
Before lightning my hair I would use the ruby red mixed with truly red from this brand to make my medium-light brown hair a bright red color that lasted a long time. This product also has a nice smell.
C M.
C M.
Really didn't like this product I bought the color Aqua blue after a couple of weeks the color changed to a green wouldn't really recommend this product
Hanna P.
Hanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite hair dye, and it has been for the past nine years. I have never found a better value, or a more diverse color selection.
Meliza M.
Meliza M.
Bronx , NY
Reall didn't like this product i bought the color black and instead of my hair coming out black it came out green. never purchased it again. :(