Adore Creative Image Hair Color #30 Ginger uploaded by Angie B.

BY ADORE

• Does anyone this this hair color fade to easy1 Answers
Garae R.
Garae R.
Chalmette, LA
Adore is one of the best due to use for your hair it's not that pricy , I never had hair breakage from using it so I recommend this
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of Adore hair colors are amazing ! I've use plenty of their colors. My only con is that the color bleeds every where like if you have fall out hair and it's on the sink it'll stain your sink. As soon as your hair touches the water the color bleeds. But you have to remember the color is only temporary so it comes with the territory
Raven J.
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite semi permanent hair color. I used it in the shade French cognac and I love it. The color is really bright and just amazing.
lilly f.
lilly f.
I always use this hair dye and it is by far one of the best hair dyes i have ever used! right now i'am using purple rage on my hair,
Allie O.
Allie O.
Buford, GA
This was my high school go to for hair color. Looks vibrant and lasts long. I am a little too old for the color options but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun exciting color.
Naima S.
Naima S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand if you're doing it at home for the first time and want to avoid damage. That being said I didn't really like it, it left me splotchy in some areas and was really watery when I put it on.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a combination of Raspberry and African Violet to make a multicolored ombre streak in two parts of my hair. No other color has had the staying power or vibrance that Adore has!
Terryone F.
Terryone F.
Adore has the best color I'm always using adore it doesn't damage your hair the colors are so amazing
Nicolette r.
Nicolette r.
I'm currently using this semi dye. This is a good dye if you're looking for a cheaper alternative than manic panic /pravana. Etc. Its really watery but it's a good thing. It last for some time. As it fades it fades to a greenish blue. Its pretty.
Chyna B.
Chyna B.
If you ever wanna get a bold bright color and don't wanna soend a ton on hair dye this is the way to go. The vibrancy on these hair dyes are amazing plus that have so many colors to choose from so your bound to find a perfect color. This dye is highly recommended
Chrystal C.
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
Does anyone this this hair color fade to easy