Adore Creative Image Hair Color #30 Ginger uploaded by Mercy L.Adore Creative Image Hair Color #30 Ginger uploaded by Angie B.

BY ADORE

• Does anyone this this hair color fade to easy1 Answers
Nicolette r.
I'm currently using this semi dye. This is a good dye if you're looking for a cheaper alternative than manic panic /pravana. Etc. Its really watery but it's a good thing. It last for some time. As it fades it fades to a greenish blue. Its pretty.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
All of Adore hair colors are amazing ! I've use plenty of their colors. My only con is that the color bleeds every where like if you have fall out hair and it's on the sink it'll stain your sink. As soon as your hair touches the water the color bleeds. But you have to remember the color is only temporary so it comes with the territory
Naima S.
Great brand if you're doing it at home for the first time and want to avoid damage. That being said I didn't really like it, it left me splotchy in some areas and was really watery when I put it on.
Chyna B.
If you ever wanna get a bold bright color and don't wanna soend a ton on hair dye this is the way to go. The vibrancy on these hair dyes are amazing plus that have so many colors to choose from so your bound to find a perfect color. This dye is highly recommended
Allie O.
Buford, GA
This was my high school go to for hair color. Looks vibrant and lasts long. I am a little too old for the color options but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun exciting color.
Angie B.
I use a combination of Raspberry and African Violet to make a multicolored ombre streak in two parts of my hair. No other color has had the staying power or vibrance that Adore has!
Alexis M.
I really like adore, they are good and cheap and not harmful to your hair. I also like the smell as it isn't chemically. The color also lasts awhile!
Raven J.
My favorite semi permanent hair color. I used it in the shade French cognac and I love it. The color is really bright and just amazing.
lilly f.
I always use this hair dye and it is by far one of the best hair dyes i have ever used! right now i'am using purple rage on my hair,
Garae R.
New Orleans , LA
Adore is one of the best due to use for your hair it's not that pricy , I never had hair breakage from using it so I recommend this
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
Does anyone this this hair color fade to easy

back