BY ADORE

• I have dark brown/black-ish hair, would this take to it? ...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Jaime J.
Johnson valley
I've used adore so many times, different colors. It's always worked amazingly well for me. It doesn't damage the hair too much, I've only really had problems with the ends. However if you do hair treatments before you dye it, it's no problem. The color is always vibrant and beautiful.
C. H.
Sacramento, CA
Adore has been a staple when it comes to coloring my hair. I've been pretty much every color of the rainbow for at least the past 15 years. It has a great blackberry cobbler kind of scent and is quite long lasting. I have a box full of colors under my sink as we speak!
Nequita G.
I love Adore's line of hair color. Even though this is for Indigo blue I rock a two tone color with purple in the front and blue in the back. To achieve this look I first bleached my hair because it was red and combined #113 indigo blue and #82 Raspberry twist and LOVE the results!!!
Sadie W.
Saint Paul, MN

Adore has great color! I used it a few weeks ago and the color is still bright and strong. I TOTALLY recommend it for bright and fun colors. I know the item I'm reviewing is blue, but I have a picture of when I used purple. It rocks!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I have a love/hate relationship with this exact shade of color. Everytime I pull it out I end up getting tired of the color (or the subsequent green fadeout) and have to fight with color stripper and bleach to try and get the color out or at least muted enough to try something else. Its super legit.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
I have this hair coloring brand in so many shades. It works amazing . I have dark brown hair so of course I had to bleach my hair in order for the colors to really show but when they did it was so vibrant. This dye is inexpensive at your local beauty supply store for only $4.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
This product is phenomenal in my opinion. I've used other dyes that didn't work very well and didn't live up to expectations, but this one lasted long for a cheap price. Yes it's more expensive than splat or other dyes, but it lasts long, and doesn't kill your hair. The product itself has conditioners mixed in so it doesn't dry out and kill your hair so you can constantly keep up your color. My only complaint is how difficult it is to get out even with hair bleach. But all in all this product is worth it and I would suggest this to anyone looking for a vibrant blue color or even just the brand for a good hair dye
Bianca R.
Colton, CA
This hair dye is amazing. I have been dying my hair for over 4 years now and have used all kinds of hair dyes and adore is my favorite. It always comes out vibrant and the dye also smells nice. I highly recommend
Lauren H.
I started using Adore after i couldn't find MP at the Beauty Supply. Not wanting to wait for it to come in the mail, I did some quick searches on the door and the reviews are pretty good. I've been using it and MP ever since. comes out true to color, and sticks pretty well. I usually mix it with lighter colors or conditioner because it is pretty dark.
Trenee M.
New Orleans, LA
I love this hair dye, it made my hair feel so soft and I love the color. When I put it in it looked one color but the end result was exactly what I wanted. This is the only brand of dye that I buy now
Janilly H.
I have dark brown/black-ish hair, would this take to it? I'm not looking for an intense color, I just want an oil slick type sheen to my hair. Thanks in advance
Ashaya T.
I tried this product and it didn't take, I have really dark hair but I don't want to bleach it. Will it work if I add developer maybe?