BY ADORE

I'Nel K.
Baltimore
I used to use this hair dye all of the time. It has changed my hair color tremendously and I love the color!! I have been using it for years now as well. I want to try another color in the future.
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
I love adore so much it is my number 1 hair dye brand i have used almost all the colors and holy god does this brand work if you love dying your hair i really really recommend this !!
Lela M.
Inexpensive and nice quality. I don't care to spend a lot of money on a one time use product like L'oreal and such. I have had this for a couple of months and t gets the job done without costing a lot. It lasts as a temp color should
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
It work for the price it lasted some months. I have used diferente colors from this brand. I would recommend I got it in a beauty supply store.
Cheyenne S.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I have a friend who has used this. I never have but I've heard it is great! I'm just wondering if one bottle gets the job done!?
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
I like it a lot.great tones its a.must have in your cabinet keep it.stored for.a.boring rainy day. And paint your hair or roots

Amazon