BY ADORE

Buy on Amazon
Jillian R.
I color my hair so often and for that reason I love adore hair color, I chose this over any other brand because it’s so adorable and it works so good, color doesn’t bleed into clothes it will get on your towel it’s your hair is wet obvs but once it’s dry there is no transfer color shows up so bright on your hair and lasts long
Jenny V.
So underrated! Has such a large range of colors. One of the biggest that I know. A more fluid formula compared to other brands, but the color payoff is just a great as the more popular options, if not better!
Robin M.
Portage, IN
All I can say is YES. First of all, all Adore hair colors are awesome. Especially over dark hair as they give you the slightest most sophisticated tint. In the case with Mahogany it really works well with warm skin tones. This color latched right on to my black hair and literally sparkles in the sunlight with a golden brown color.
Desiree E.
Lewis Center, OH
When I'm trying to maintain my bright vibrant red I rely on Adore for that purpose - in between color. I use a couple different red shades and they all make my hair look like I just left the salon. The only reason I docked one star is because it can make hair feel a little dry. Over all though- love the product.
Ronneisha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I don't often color my hair but when I do its definitely Adore!! its just that item you trust. you know stick to what you know. Great color options and never a let down I promise.
Alma A.
Norwalk, CA
This was the first brand I started using to dye hair and it always worked out well for me. They are true to color and very bright.
Angela Honestiismylife G.
Harvey, LA
I use this clindvall the time. Very true tu color. And very well pigmented. I cant wait tu use it agsin.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Estaría padrisimo llegar a probar este producto. Tiene una pinta. Saludos..