BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAdore Cosmetics
Women's Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask

Adore Cosmetics Women's Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask

Adore Cosmetics Women's Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask, 12-Treatments
Start your review of Adore Cosmetics Women's Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask!
Bianca  B.
I am really enjoying Adore cosmetics. The 24K mask is really different. I gave it a try and noticed a bright glow right after. My pores were tightened and skin was clean. I also use the cleanser.
Pau L.
Adore Cosmetics Women's Golden Touch 24K Techno-Dermis Facial Mask uploaded by Pau L.
These cosmetics do a thorough cleaning of the face remove a lot of dirt that we can not remove, It has left my face super clean and smooth
member-e8e3c
Adore is my daughter and I favorite. It is our go to. Reliable and does the job every time. Makes me feel fresh and renewed
Marcy A.
Expensive but worth the price. Adore cosmetics keeps my skin glowing, clear and smooth
Alisja M.
I gave this 24k Gold mask a try at the Adore store in Greenwich, Connecticut a few weeks ago and was instantaneously in love with the way it made my face feel. The mask is a great value for the price, not too expensive in my opinion. They could make it part of a bundle and entice more people to use it.
Overall, great mask!!!
Overall, great mask!!!
Alma C.
Super recomendable tengo la cara muy reseca y opaca con esta mascarilla me cambio completamente la cara con menos marcas fe expresión y luminosa
shaymae D.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍  thanks for all .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...