Adonia Brow Revive Serum
Adonia Brow Revive Serum
By Adonia Cosmetics
Charlene M.

Does this help grow eyebrows? how well does it work??

Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Toenails
Priya P.
Priya P.
1 year, 11 months ago
This works pretty well with growing your eyebrows but you have to be patient!
Lora S.
Lora S.
1 year, 11 months ago
I would definitely say that this product works to help grow eyebrows. I got my eyebrows done a few weeks before I bought this product and they were absolutely disgusting. However this product was recommended to me by a friend and I do not regret paying for it at all. It help me grow my eyebrows back with in the weeks and I was so excited. This is definitely staying in my make up to it.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes. Definitely good for fuller eyebrows.
Zeinny V.
Zeinny V.
1 year, 11 months ago
It's okay but so far I like it
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
It seems to help grow eyebrows and it does work very well. I highly recommend it.