Adolphus Long Grain Enriched Premium Select Rice

by Adolphus

Adolphus rice is a healthful product. Naturally free of sodium, fat and cholesterol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adolphus Long Grain Enriched Premium Select Rice!
3 years ago
We use this rice at my Jon for fried rice buffet and the rice always comes out perfect. Never to hard or mushy. Do t even have to cook it a long time always comes out cooking evenly.
3 years ago
I have used this rice times before. If you combine it with a cumin spice the taste is marvelous. Make sure to first toast the rice with a little bit of oil, add the spice and water then bring to a simmer, don't forget to stir occasionally!
3 years ago
This is a good product. I like long grain rice the best! It's a great addition to soups.
3 years agoHouston, TX
I use this rice for my Mexican rice. I fry it before doing anything to it. Love it!