Adobe Reader

by Adobe

#24 in Apps

Adobe Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents across platforms and devices. Install the free Adobe Reader mobile app to work with PDF documents on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Easily access, manage, and share a wide variety of PDF types, including PDF Portfolios, password-protected documents, fillable forms, and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDFs. Use with Adobe Document Services to convert and export PDF files. View PDF documents • Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Open In..." • View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups • Search text to find specific information • Select single page or continuous scroll modes • Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view • Read in dark locations using Night Mode • Read long passages with Brightness Lock • Get definitions with iOS Dictionary support • Navigate and read documents using iOS VoiceOver Accessibility Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service • Subscribe to ExportPDF using In-App Purchase • Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing • Integrated login for current ExportPDF subscribers Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services • Create PDF files from Word or Excel • Convert images to PDF for easy sharing • Subscribe to PDF Pack using In-App Purchase • Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat subscribers Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com • Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com • Automatically save changes back to the cloud • Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com Annotate and comment on PDF documents • Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes • Add text with the Add Text tool • Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools • Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes Fill out forms • Quickly fill out PDF forms • Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting • Save, sign, and forward forms to others Organize your documents • Create folders to make organizing and finding documents easier • Make copies of documents to mark up or to use as templates • Rename documents • Easily select and delete multiple documents Print and share documents • Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including your comments and forms • Share PDFs with other applications using "Open In..." • Email PDFs as attachments • Flatten PDFs when sharing via email By downloading, you agree to the Terms of Use at http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/#mobileproducts. In addition to using free Adobe Reader to view and annotate your PDF documents, you can convert images and documents to PDF and export PDF files to Word or Excel by subscribing to Adobe Document Services via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your iOS device and access these services via mobile, web and desktop. In-App Subscription Details: • Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF) • Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year • Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase • Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period • Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above • You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase • No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period

How often does this have to update? It seems like I constantly have problems.
Has anyone else had serious issues with this on the Galaxy S5?
Anyone have problems with other viewing file from Adobe?
Start your review of Adobe Reader!
How would you rate this product?
Darby K.
New Smyrna, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Adobe Reader uploaded by Darby K.
I have the Acrobat Reader mobile app on my iPhone and it lets me use PDF viewing, editing, and sharing experience which is great! And you can annotate, fill, sign, and share PDFs using the free app if you don’t want to subscribe to use the premium features, including Edit PDF, Export PDF, Combine Files, and Organize Pages. But if you really want to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader then I’d suggest to just buy the the subscription even though it might be a lot of money but it’s well worth it!!
April  J.
Sevierville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like this program and have used it for many years. Sometimes I wish it would work better but I would recommend this to everyone.
Rhonda F.
Townsend, DE
Techie Expert Level 4
Adobe Reader uploaded by Rhonda F.
This app is perfect for signing and filling PDFs. it works on your android phone, computer, and your iPad. it makes getting documents signed easyand send back to where they need to go.
Maya K.
Minneapolis, MN
It's great for opening pdf's on smart phones and tablets, I use this for a lot of the classes I am taking.
Ci T.
Greenville, SC
Techie Expert Level 2
Best for Viewing the Documents I get, If Adobe Reader didn't exist I would not be able to do anything , not even print some crazy documents I get from my Employer.
Ngoc H.
El Monte, CA
Very accessible. I’m having an old laptop so it couldn’t open pdf file without this app. With its help, I’m able to do so.
Kelsey S.
Triangle
I am a masters student and a special education teacher and adobe reader is one of the most important things you can have. I don’t know how I’d do my job without it.
Kathleen  C.
Chino, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Great program that allows you to read online documents and to save online item to a pdf.
Kinzz P.
New Market , MD
It is one of the common and user friendly software to use pdf files. It is very easy to use it. It also default open pdf file when I download from google chrome extension. This has easy access toolbar which use to print, save or share the documents. This application does not support digital software. Other than this it has common feature to use pdf files.
Gam L.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I like this application, this is a best app for viewing PDF Files on Windows 10.reader. It is useful for my work . Thank you