Adobe Photoshop Mix

by Adobe

Combine the power of Adobe Photoshop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo editing experience on your iPad (see recommended devices below). Non-destructive photo enhancements, selections, the ability to cut out and mix images, and more; plus a Creative Cloud connected workflow for even more creative possibilities. ENHANCE & APPLY LOOKS TO YOUR PHOTOS Automatically enhance or adjust an image - or apply a look from over a dozen preset looks to fit your style. Apply a look to the entire image, or selectively. CUT OUT & COMBINE PHOTOS WITH EASE Select portions of an image you want to remove, and combine two images with powerful, easy-to-use tools. CONNECT TO FILES IN ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD Open Adobe Photoshop documents, individual layers from PSDs, and images from Adobe Lightroom mobile. Access powerful Photoshop features from your mobile device. Export your layered and masked composition to Photoshop CC for further refinement on the desktop. With Creative Cloud your projects are automatically backed up and available from one or more of your iPad devices. INTERNET CONNECTION AND FREE MEMBERSHIP TO ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD ARE REQUIRED. Adobe online services, including the Adobe Creative Cloud service, are available only to users 13 and older and require registration and agreement to additional terms and Adobe's online privacy policy at http://www.adobe.com/special/misc/privacy.html. Adobe online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Photoshop Mix was developed for iPad 4 or newer models. Not recommended for older models.

What's your favorite photo shop program?
Start your review of Adobe Photoshop Mix!
How would you rate this product?
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
Adobe Photoshop Mix uploaded by breonna G.
Love this app. Lots of fun! Easy to use. I reccomend this app if you like to use photoshop. You can buy different stuff as well if you want.
Libby B.
Venice, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I absolutely LOVE this app. I use it ALL the time. It makes removing the background of photos and graphics a breeze. And like the name suggests, it makes mixing or layering images on top of one another a cinch. No exaggeration, I would say it’s one of the top 10 if not one of the top 5 apps I use most frequently. It’s incredibly user friendly. Definitely check it out.
Irina B.
Frisco, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been using Adobe photoshop for a long time. It is one of the best photo editing tools I’ve ever tried. It is not very easy to use but gives alit of options.
Mark F.
Azusa, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Best app to use right from my palm of my hand my phone which is where I take most of my pictures this app makes it easy to adjust the pictures to my liking and cut out things and paste them together.
Kimberly I.
Atco, NJ
Ease of access. This item is not complicated at all. However is strong. It doesn't offer a subscription and came with a packaged plan. I
Jessica J.
Techie Expert Level 5
I tried using this on my phone but I feel like I’m limited to what I can do on it and I have to use different apps still I wish it was more like the desktop version of photoshop
Madlyn  D.
Lewistown, PA
We had to take this class and learn about photoshop and it was very easy to use once you got the hang of it and really fun!
Marianne S.
Queen creek
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a handy tool that is fairly easy to use for someone who doesn't have a super ton of experience but wants something accessible while still giving more control and having some advanced features on their smart devices. It's handy if you're using a tablet for sure
Lindsey L.
Techie Expert Level 2
it's a good concept in theory. it allows you to perform photo editing activities which arent too difficult however Adobe's full fledged photoshop program make it hard to know that and intimidated to learn. easy to use on a tablet or phone vs laptop as well (IMO) but doesnt give that "Adobe" finished product look after using it
Rolando O.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Adobe Photoshop mix is amazing ! I'm a photographer and graphic designer based out of San Antonio Texas, and when I'm on the go I simply load all my images to the Creative Cloud suite and I can open them up in PS Mix and begin my editing ! I also use it to add my watermark on my images before uploading to social media accounts, or to do quick retouches such as removing blemishes or distracting object in the background.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...