Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 Software for Mac/Windows, DVD uploaded by Mariana J.

BY ADOBE

Light room 6 gives you all your digital photography essentials in one fast, intuitive application. Efficiently find and organize all your photos. Perfect your shots with powerful one-click adjustments and a full range of advanced controls. Easily share yo see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsey M.
Taylor ridge, IL
I highly recommend this program! I am a Photographer and i use this all of the time to edit my pictures and videos. I absolutely love lightroom! It is very easy to learn and figure out. I never took classes or anything on it all i did was watch some tutorials. The price is not bad I pay $9.99 a month for full access which is not bad at all for a product like this.
Mariana J.
This program is awesome! But you have to make sure your computer can process it. If not you may end up with a program you can never use! It happened to me! Its a bit expensive but totally worth it! My pictures turn out beautiful