Adobe Photoshop Express

by Adobe

Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email. Photoshop Express has more of what you want: • Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye. • Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance. • Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance. • One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! • Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself! • Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters* • Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos* • New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos • Print to your local Walgreens directly from app** • Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more. • One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac. View Adobe's Privacy Policy: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html *PAID PACK NOTES: • The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack" • The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu • Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase. **Walgreens printing is available only on the iPhone. Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.

How much does this app cost?
How does this compare to the features on the real Photoshop?
As a marketing communications major I was wondering if this is worth buying?
Start your review of Adobe Photoshop Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great way for me as a photographer to quickly edit some pictures on my phone that gotta go up right away - there's actually a few neat features, but would definitely be great with some more! ” in reviews
“I have the Google Nexus phone and this app is pretty user friendly while allowing you to do some great photo-edits to elevate your photos. ” in reviews
Ellicott city, MD
I am using it to edit my smartphone pictures. It is free version of adobe and It give lots of features to make picture stunning and do not require instructions to use it. I love this application. It take lots of space in smartphone in case someone is out of space this is not good application. Other than this it is one of my favorite application for editing pictures.
Charlotte, NC
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Samvntha D.
Still learning this but as time goes on the program changes . I’ve been using this for ages along with other editing apps but right now I’m working on more practice to perfect my craft . This is user friendly and simple as long as you read the instructions
Photoshop Express has become my go to app for editing photos on my phone. While it may not have the most features, the filters and sliders are more than enough to give my pictures a little extra pop. I also enjoy editing the colors of images to use as phone wallpapers. Overall very user friendly and does what it advertises.
Peoria, IL
It’s quick and easy to use. I’ve used multiple older versions of photoshop in the past and express makes it very easy to edit your photos the way you are liking. I can’t really think of anything to improve with it as I’ve never had and issues using it to begin with.  Adobe Photoshop Express
Illinois and florida
Handy app for hardcore Adobe fans. Allows editing on the fly of pics on your smartphone. Fairly straightforward. Don't like that some features require the Adobe ID. You can't apply adjustments to just part of your pics. That being said it's a great editor to have available on your phone.
Adobe is always my go to for technology. I am a fan. I have hardly had any sort of complications with their products and the expectations for each product they launch is always on point. I love their products
Russellville, AR
Techie Expert Level 2
I use photoshop alot for things when I want to get creative, it's a fun way to relieve stress and feel relaxed in my opinion. There are things you have to pay for. If you want. But bvb it's worth it.
Amazing program to make great and fun photos, for bussines, whatever you want. Its easy to use I just love to create photos for my son and invitations for parties!
Stamford, CT
I love this app❤️ ever since I’ve used this to add effects to my photos, all of my Instagram picks have been getting hundreds of likes. Seriously get this if you want to impress your friends or amp up your content😘
Irving
This is most likely the best app to use to edit any photo. I post travel pictures on my Instagram, so I need it most of the time to edit. The only saddest thing about this is that it is too expensive, I got it for free as an student but many wouldn't get it cheaper. But overall it's great for editting.