Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Inessa M.Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Susan H.

Adobe Photoshop Express

Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email. Photoshop Express has more of what you want: • Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye. • Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance. • Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance. • One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! • Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself! • Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters* • Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos* • New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos • Print to your local Walgreens directly from app** • Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more. • One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac. View Adobe's Privacy Policy: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html *PAID PACK NOTES: • The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack" • The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu • Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase. **Walgreens printing is available only on the iPhone. Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products. see more...

• How much does this app cost? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the features on the real Photoshop? 1 Answers
  • As a marketing communications major I was wondering if this is wo...5 Answers
Adobe Photoshop Express
  • "I have the Google Nexus phone and this app is pretty user friendly while allowing you to do some great photo-edits to elevate your photos. " in 1 review
  • "Great way for me as a photographer to quickly edit some pictures on my phone that gotta go up right away - there's actually a few neat features, but would definitely be great with some more! " in 1 review
Frances S.
Techie Expert Level 4
Easy way to use photoshop on mobile devices. Easy to use if you are not a professional photographer or know how to use photoshop. Great way to make your mobile photos look great
Stephanie S.
I wish full-screen Photoshop had the magic wand that this app has! I nearly run all of my photos through just that feature because it is so great!

You can use most of the main features of Photoshop in this app, which helps greatly with Instagram photos you don't feel like loading into your computer for a full edit.

Love love love this app!
Brittany C.
Mesa, AZ
This app is awesome for quickly editing pics on the go. I love taking pictures and running them through the PS Express app to make them look even better and more polished before posting them on social media. Definitely worth downloading if you're into mobile editing your photos.
Ashley W.
This app is a great on the go option for editing your photos if you can get to a desktop computer. It's easy to use and totally exceeded my expectations. I love editing with Photoshop and hated that I couldn't use something as good as photoshop on my phone.
Quyen P.
Carrollton, TX
I've been using all the Adobe Creative Suite products on my computer for a while now and this new app is a great editing tool for your phone. I have the Google Nexus phone and this app is pretty user friendly while allowing you to do some great photo-edits to elevate your photos.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have the android tablet version of this but I find myself ignoring it's existence because while using the spend I lay my hand on the screen and it makes marks on whatever I'm editing. They should put in an optional no hand option so that I don't ruin my work all the time.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
The best program ever. I'm in a graphic design major and I would always love photoshop. You can create amazing things in this program. Like logos, pictures, flyers, etc. If you want this you have to be passionate about it and just start working and get great results.
Michele M.
Good for editing pictures on the go. While no a full fledged version of photoshop, it can give anyone who just wants to give their photos a quick tune up the ability to do so. It is easy to use, and gets the job done.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
This is a great quick fix app for pictures wanting to be uploaded to social media. It obviously lacks most features that Photoshop has on a desktop, but it's still useful if you know how to use it correctly.
Sarah D.
I wish that this had more features than it does currently. I understand that there really is no way to get more into such a small app, but it would be nice to be able to work more on pictures that I take with my phone and make them look less crappy.
Elizabeth E.
As a marketing communications major I was wondering if this is worth buying?
Sarah K.
How does this compare to the features on the real Photoshop?
Susana B.
Ceres, Ca
How much does this app cost?