Adobe Photoshop Express

by Adobe

Photo editing was never so fun, fast, and easy. Touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures using slide bar adjustments, or let automatic one-touch fixes and filters do it for you. Print out your best ones at Walgreens, and share the rest with friends and family on Facebook or via text/email. Photoshop Express has more of what you want: • Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye. • Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance. • Color: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, and vibrance. • One-touch filters: Choose from more than 20 eye-catching effects! • Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. Express yourself! • Add the Looks Paid pack to give your photos fun, fresh looks with 20 more one-touch filters* • Add the Noise Reduction Paid pack to minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your night photos* • New image rendering engine improves performance and enables handling of large file sizes – i.e. panoramic photos • Print to your local Walgreens directly from app** • Share to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more. • One place for all your photos: Upload your photos to Revel to view, re-live, and share albums on your iPad, iPhone, and Mac. View Adobe's Privacy Policy: http://www.adobe.com/privacy/policy.html *PAID PACK NOTES: • The "Effects Pack" has been renamed to the "Looks Pack" • The "Camera Pack" has been renamed to "Noise Reduction" and can now be found in the "Corrections" slider menu • Previous effects and borders were replaced by Looks, Premium Looks and Borders RESTORE/TRANSFER NOTE: To restore or transfer your previous in-app purchases to a new device, go to Settings>Purchase in Photoshop Express and tap Restore Purchase. **Walgreens printing is available only on the iPhone. Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.

How much does this app cost?
How does this compare to the features on the real Photoshop?
As a marketing communications major I was wondering if this is worth buying?
Start your review of Adobe Photoshop Express!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great way for me as a photographer to quickly edit some pictures on my phone that gotta go up right away - there's actually a few neat features, but would definitely be great with some more! in reviews
I have the Google Nexus phone and this app is pretty user friendly while allowing you to do some great photo-edits to elevate your photos. in reviews
Lorena L.
Florence, AZ
Techie Expert Level 3
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Lorena L.
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Lorena L.
Those app give you a great experience for post production pics,I have Photoshop and Lightroom. Lightroom is really good I prefer to use it in my iPad, you can add presets and interface is really easy to use, you can have access for free but some things are just available if you pay for the subscription, but you have a lot of retouch options for free! I really like it!
Paris R.
Palmdale, CA
Techie Expert Level 5
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Paris R.
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Paris R.
This app is so easy and convenient. I love to play around with it. I posted here 2 images that I made for my YouTube channel bc I’m changing its name from Nocturnal Wings Tarot to “Dark Days & Bright Nights Tarot”. This app has a ton of free templates or you can start from scratch. You can upgrade by paying and get a lot more, too. I wish the color wheel was a little better and I wish they had other fonts. But other than that, I really like it!!!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Techie Expert Level 5
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Ginger L.
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Ginger L.
Adobe Photoshop Express makes editing photos on the go a breeze. I love this app as it makes small edits much quicker to get out to social media or sharing with friends and family. I use the Adobe Photoshop Express app very often, especially photos that I take at my sons basketball games, as the other mothers are very excited to get the photos quickly afterward.
Helga  Z.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been using Photoshop since the 90's. I've used many versions of this program. I remember when you had to buy PS on a CD for an exuberant amount of money but then the program was yours to have forever. I'm rating three stars because nowadays you have to subscribe. I hate subscription services. I'd rather pay a flat fee. Anyways, Photoshop is an amazing editing program. No complaints from me on that part.
tamo M.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
Adobe photoshop is the best photoshop program I think !! 🥰 You can do amazing things with it ^_^ I also have it's mobile phone version and it's great too <3 I'm using it already for few years and I recommend it to everyone to download <3
Mariami G.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Mariami G.
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Mariami G.
Adobe Photoshop Express - Same photo, two different ones - colors, light, beauty ✅ It’s my favorite app where I always enjoy working with it because it’s the most convenient and versatile ✅ For those of you who love color, lots of beauty and new colors I recommend everyone to download this app and work on it ✅❤️
G C.
Techie Expert Level 3
Adobe Photoshop Express, Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone, Adobe Photoshop Mix, & Adobe Illustrator Draw: I enjoy using Adobe Softwares to photoshop a lot of my projects. Create new ideas of digital art and illustrations. I use it also to create for my Blog in order to enhance on my posts. I started using it on Instagram, Twitter & PinInterest
Kinzz P.
New Market , MD
I am using it to edit my smartphone pictures. It is free version of adobe and It give lots of features to make picture stunning and do not require instructions to use it. I love this application. It take lots of space in smartphone in case someone is out of space this is not good application. Other than this it is one of my favorite application for editing pictures.
Samvntha D.
Charlotte, NC
Adobe Photoshop Express uploaded by Samvntha D.
Still learning this but as time goes on the program changes . I’ve been using this for ages along with other editing apps but right now I’m working on more practice to perfect my craft . This is user friendly and simple as long as you read the instructions
Karla  V.
Amazing program to make great and fun photos, for bussines, whatever you want. Its easy to use I just love to create photos for my son and invitations for parties!