BY ADOBE

Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud IND 12-Month Membership: Publisher: Adobe Platform: PC Format: Cloud access Category: Photos and Graphics Get cloud access to Adobe Illustrator What is Electronic Software Download or Digital Code product? Electronic Software Download or Delivered product is just like box software equivalent. This is a full version of the software, usually with the exact same End User License Agreement (license/use rights). The customer downloads the product directly to their computer from the Publisher site or a secure source endorsed by the Publisher rather than installing from a disk. The download link, instructions and license key are set to the customer via email, usually in 1-3 hours from purchase (deliveries can take up to 24 hours). Product keys are available if lost, and product can be re-installed if needed. For Services, the key that is sent is all that is needed to activate the service from the manufacturer s site. Email communication will come from our service provider at (noreply@esd. synnex.com). see more...

Alexis B.
Denton, TX
I have illustrator cc for Mac. I absolutely love this program! If you're a student, the membership for the entire creative site is only $19.99 /month for the first year, but it's a year commitment. they offer a free 30 day trial of every software application. The difference between this and cs6 is minor, so don't feel like you have to have cc if you've got cs6.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
I have Illustrator CC on my MacBook Pro and if you are familiar with the Creative Cloud Suite, Illustrator is a great tool, especially if you're into advertising and graphic design. It's fairly similar to InDesign, so I suggest learning how to use that before diving into Illustrator.
Carla A.
Ellensburg, WA
I love all the products of Adobe and illustrator it's and amazing program. I have been using these programs for years and I never get disappointed. I would recommend it 100%
Aleixka M.
I'm currently a Media Arts and Design student and the Adobe programs have been the best thing to ever happen to me. You can do so much with them--promotional booklets and posters, magazines, infographics, business cards, ANYTHING! Highly recommend!! The program itself is really expensive, but it's totally worth it! You can also download a free 30-day trial for each program from the Adobe home page! Great for people looking into graphic design and/or print communications!
Jülie J.
I have been using Adobe Illustrator daily, for more years than I care to mention. The capabilities are exactly what I need in my work.
The disappointing thing is how often key changes are made and how the software pigs out on RAM.
It makes for a challenging and slow work process. Make sure you have LOTS more ram than you need!