BY HOMETEK USA

Adjustable firm compression waist trainer cincher is the ultimate waist slimming garment that you can wear underneath your clothes and able wear it almost everywhere and will instantly sculpt your mid-section 1 to 4 inches slimmer. The way this work is very simple. The compression help keep your entire mid-section smooth and under control. Any top you're wearing will just fall nice and smoothly over it. This will also improve your posture as it gives support to your spine while giving you the curves that you always want. It help trim inches off your waist by increasing thermal activity around your stomach, oblique's, and at your back. Wearing it daily will provide maximum result. It have three columns hooks and eye closure that allow you to down size from your waist ensuring a precision fit as you lose the stubborn fat. Wear it under any dress and feel amazing about yourself. This is an instant stunning makeover that you wouldn't want to leave your house without will help boost your ego and give you the confidence you need on your very special wedding day, b-days, meetings, party, job interview, conventions, and gym and on any special occasion. Use it on a daily for maximum result. Don't wait any longer and start feeling good about yourself and start losing inches of your waist and have the curves you've been wanting. see more...

• I tried one like this and it's ready annoying whe... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anybody love waist training? Is it good to do cardio when it...3 Answers
  • I have been looking into waist training for a while because I'm c...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Magen D.
IM IN LOVE! It stands by what it says it will do without a doubt! I saw results instantly and my opinion it helps even more and see results faster when you workout and eat healthy. I used mine before i got pregnant and went back to it 5 month after i gave birth. It has never failed me! Its pricey but its worth it!!
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
I swear by my waist trainer! I have noticed an incredible difference between how I looked before while working out without one and now have one for about a month and doing everything in it! I would recommend everyone to try it!
hanna y.
I can't live without my waist trainer! I've been using it for the past two years, and it has definitely made my waist smaller. I have different ones for different occasions (workout trainer, stretchy "breathable one" and latex). Try it, you'll love it
Ke'Mariona B.
Columbia, TN
This is so amazing and helped to shape my waist it help me lose weight and help me figure out portion size and help me eat healthier this is so amazing my belly has never been so flat it really help I've lost so much weight so far this thing is so amazing I will always use this
sarah s.
Clint, TX
It's the best perfect way to slim you're stomach and have a small waist i really love this because you can use this during your daily routine, when going to the gym or whatever the reason is am in love .
Caren E.
hollywood, FL
So I have been waist training for about a year now and let me tell you at first I was skeptic to try it because I didn't believe it would give me a nicer figure but it certainly did I lost about 5 inches off my waist and it helped my posture (I have a really bad back) so I was instantly hooked. Every 3 weeks or so ( for just the 2 hook one) you change to a smaller size. I loved it so much I wanted to help other women achieve that hour glass figure now I own my business of selling waist trainers..definite RESULTS as you can see.
Vanne J.
memphis
I bought it recently ive been using it but i need a new one it broke because of my nephews. I bought it on amazon prime. Ive noticed alot of improvement thought the time ive been using it. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amy S.
After having two babies back to back my "bounce" back game wasn't stong so after my 6 weeks I started wearing a waist trainer and it helped with my pouch. I wear for about 3/4 a day only thing i hate is that after a while the wire will start to dig in your skin.
Lisa H.
I just purchased a yianna brand waist trainer in black. It fits my torso beautifully. I bought it on Amazon and used the size chart Yianna provides. Take the time to measure your waist at the belly button, because their chart was spot on for me, I am 5'5". I can bend over, sit, and workout comfortably. I will purchase one in white for summer. I will rate again after a couple months.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight but still have some problem areas around my lower waist. I've tried everything to get my lower stomach back, but have had no luck. I decided to give waist training a try and am hooked. It not only helps with my waist, but also helps improve my posture and adds to my work out sessions. If your looking to do the same, I highly recommend giving it a try!
Sarah I.
whitby
Does anyone use a waist trainer ? If yes do you like it ? . Beautyko Waist Trainer Body Shaping Tummy TuckPlanet Fitness
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Has anyone found this helpful with weight loss?
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
Does anybody love waist training? Is it good to do cardio when it's worn? I'm into fitness so I want that curve and thinking if this will help.
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Do u see any major diffrence when wearing it ?
Kendall K.
Berkeley, CA
How long do you have to wear it before you see drastic results?