BY HOMETEK USA

Adjustable firm compression waist trainer cincher is the ultimate waist slimming garment that you can wear underneath your clothes and able wear it almost everywhere and will instantly sculpt your mid-section 1 to 4 inches slimmer. The way this work is very simple. The compression help keep your entire mid-section smooth and under control. Any top you're wearing will just fall nice and smoothly over it. This will also improve your posture as it gives support to your spine while giving you the curves that you always want. It help trim inches off your waist by increasing thermal activity around your stomach, oblique's, and at your back. Wearing it daily will provide maximum result. It have three columns hooks and eye closure that allow you to down size from your waist ensuring a precision fit as you lose the stubborn fat. Wear it under any dress and feel amazing about yourself. This is an instant stunning makeover that you wouldn't want to leave your house without will help boost your ego and give you the confidence you need on your very special wedding day, b-days, meetings, party, job interview, conventions, and gym and on any special occasion. Use it on a daily for maximum result. Don't wait any longer and start feeling good about yourself and start losing inches of your waist and have the curves you've been wanting. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Horsham, PA
I really didn’t care for this waist trainer. A lot of people use it because it’s the in thing so I tried it and wasn’t impressed. It’s vey uncomfortable to wear especially for 4-6 hours. It forces you to keep your posture straight but then digs into your skin at times. The material it’s made out of isn’t very comfortable either. You can’t really fold it up or down either because of the way it’s made. I wouldn’t recommend it but I would recommend AS SEEN ON TV! Genie Hour Glass Waist Belt L/XL
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I love this thing. I haven’t been wearing like I should but it sure does give you the perfect hourglass waist. It takes like 3 inches off my waist just by putting it on. It’s a bit long for my torso but I don’t mind it I still love it. It’s very sturdy and it does not roll up love it!!!!!
Shantell M.
Lynn
I have a big belly so this was helpful with giving me shape if l wanted to wear it under my clothing. The only issue was with the top part rolling down from time to time. I use it to sweat a lot at the gym to help with temporary water weight.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
I absolutely love this thing. I wear it to the gym 1/3 days I go a week. It helps with posture and to keep your waist cinched in. Very comfortable and adjustable.
Magen D.
IM IN LOVE! It stands by what it says it will do without a doubt! I saw results instantly and my opinion it helps even more and see results faster when you workout and eat healthy. I used mine before i got pregnant and went back to it 5 month after i gave birth. It has never failed me! Its pricey but its worth it!!
hanna y.
I can't live without my waist trainer! I've been using it for the past two years, and it has definitely made my waist smaller. I have different ones for different occasions (workout trainer, stretchy "breathable one" and latex). Try it, you'll love it
Ke'Mariona B.
Columbia, TN
This is so amazing and helped to shape my waist it help me lose weight and help me figure out portion size and help me eat healthier this is so amazing my belly has never been so flat it really help I've lost so much weight so far this thing is so amazing I will always use this
Caren E.
Hollywood, FL
So I have been waist training for about a year now and let me tell you at first I was skeptic to try it because I didn't believe it would give me a nicer figure but it certainly did I lost about 5 inches off my waist and it helped my posture (I have a really bad back) so I was instantly hooked. Every 3 weeks or so ( for just the 2 hook one) you change to a smaller size. I loved it so much I wanted to help other women achieve that hour glass figure now I own my business of selling waist trainers..definite RESULTS as you can see.
sarah s.
Clint, TX
It's the best perfect way to slim you're stomach and have a small waist i really love this because you can use this during your daily routine, when going to the gym or whatever the reason is am in love .
Lisa H.
I just purchased a yianna brand waist trainer in black. It fits my torso beautifully. I bought it on Amazon and used the size chart Yianna provides. Take the time to measure your waist at the belly button, because their chart was spot on for me, I am 5'5". I can bend over, sit, and workout comfortably. I will purchase one in white for summer. I will rate again after a couple months.
Sarah I.
whitby
Does anyone use a waist trainer ? If yes do you like it ? . Beautyko Waist Trainer Body Shaping Tummy TuckPlanet Fitness
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Has anyone found this helpful with weight loss?
Vendy P.
Cornelia, GA
Does anybody love waist training? Is it good to do cardio when it's worn? I'm into fitness so I want that curve and thinking if this will help.
Katy W.
Farmersville
Does anyone use steel boned real corsets of cotton, satin, etc? I suddenly ballooned in my torso when I suddenly developed a severe diastasis recti. I now have a waist (torso actually) bigger than my 42D girls and my flat rear end and skinny legs. I am a pumpkin on toothpicks. I have found some plus size real waist training corsets, but I am so confused about which one to get and where. I know there are corset shops out there I am not getting on Google. Thanks guys!
reina p.
Camden, NJ
Do u see any major diffrence when wearing it ?