BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very ...2 Answers
  • Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I ...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
I love this stuff but its hard to find in the stores. its very refreshing & its good tasting.
Aimee N.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Talk about delicious! These are the best out of the adina product! You don't want to put it down☺
Dhaisha H.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Adine iced chia is so good. It isn't too sweet or strong and is great when served ice cold.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert
I really loved this drink when I tried it, it is just the right blend of sweet and creamy. I just adore it and love that it is healthy for me as well.
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Long Beach, CA
It is a lot better than most products but still has a pretty goo amount of sugars in it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Was great! I love chai tea and I will pretty much try every new type I come across.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a very creamy thick drink. I do not recommend it unless you like that type of textures as your morning coffee.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I don't like the thickness. This product has a great flavor though.....................
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Good flavor, yet the texture is interesting if you are adventurous this is for you... if you like starbucks stay away
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Trent lakes, Ontario
Omg talk about an amazing drink that you just don't want to put down. I love having one of these before I go get my daughter from school.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.