BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, ...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Talk about delicious! These are the best out of the adina product! You don't want to put it down☺
Kourt M.
This tastes absolutely delightful to me, but it is very thick and a little bit hard to swallow.
Barbara F.
I love this stuff but its hard to find in the stores. its very refreshing & its good tasting.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
Adine iced chia is so good. It isn't too sweet or strong and is great when served ice cold.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Delicious! It is perfectly sweetened and surprisingly good for you. I prefer it super cold.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
This is surprisingly tasty. Very refreshing. I'm not a Chai fan but this was really good.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love Indian Chia! It has such a great taste which I can't even describe. Just try it !
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
This drink is DELISH! It tastes so sweet- it's hard to believe that it is GOOD for you!!!
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
I don't like the thickness. This product has a great flavor though.....................
Brandi H.
Waynesburg , PA
Chai is one of my favorites. This has really good flavor and very low in calories!
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.