BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very ...2 Answers
  • Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I ...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
shristi s.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
The taste is pretty good. I really love its flavor and they are also low in calorie which is a plus point for me.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Waynesburg, Pa
Chai is one of my favorites. This has really good flavor and very low in calories!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Watervliet, NY
The taste is quite unique! It's pretty good and it has a zing when you drink it. I drink it in the mornings if I'm really tired.
Kourt M.
Kourt M.
This tastes absolutely delightful to me, but it is very thick and a little bit hard to swallow.
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Love any iced chai lattes, and this is one that I am always having. They are amazing in taste and have very little calories!
Marv M.
Marv M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love iced coffee, and I'm not one to be watching calories (even thought I should) but it's good to know that there are things you can put in your body without feeling guilty after. This is one of those things. Though it's hard to get your hands of these they still taste great and are not as bad for you as the other fatty coffee drinks out there.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Sooooo good! I love chai anything and glad they came out with this flavor. Yum!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Delicious drink and lower sugar than many available ready-made coffee and tea drinks!
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert
This is surprisingly tasty. Very refreshing. I'm not a Chai fan but this was really good.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This tastes really good . and its good I love ice coffee and to me it tastes like it .
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.