BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste,...2 Answers
  • Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
sweetie G.
I like these. This drink is really yummy so good. I actually like this a lot very nice. You have to try it
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These are yummy! not as healthy as they should be for what they say, but I use them as a treat anyway
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Talk about delicious! These are the best out of the adina product! You don't want to put it down☺
Kourt M.
This tastes absolutely delightful to me, but it is very thick and a little bit hard to swallow.
Barbara F.
I love this stuff but its hard to find in the stores. its very refreshing & its good tasting.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Adine iced chia is so good. It isn't too sweet or strong and is great when served ice cold.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love Indian Chia! It has such a great taste which I can't even describe. Just try it !
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is surprisingly tasty. Very refreshing. I'm not a Chai fan but this was really good.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Delicious! It is perfectly sweetened and surprisingly good for you. I prefer it super cold.
Ashley B.
Cuba, MO
This drink is DELISH! It tastes so sweet- it's hard to believe that it is GOOD for you!!!
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.