BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, ...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love iced coffee, and I'm not one to be watching calories (even thought I should) but it's good to know that there are things you can put in your body without feeling guilty after. This is one of those things. Though it's hard to get your hands of these they still taste great and are not as bad for you as the other fatty coffee drinks out there.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Iced Chai is delicious. If you can find this in a store and want to cure your instant gratification then I say go for it! Otherwise making your own with teabags is much cheaper!
Leslie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a big lover of chai! I normally would prefer this over coffee. Ever since i had chai at Starbucks is my go to drink for everything! I love mine hot residual during winter
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I really loved this drink when I tried it, it is just the right blend of sweet and creamy. I just adore it and love that it is healthy for me as well.
Natalie R.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a very creamy thick drink. I do not recommend it unless you like that type of textures as your morning coffee.
Alejandra F.
Sun City, AZ
Good flavor, yet the texture is interesting if you are adventurous this is for you... if you like starbucks stay away
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I worked at a coffee shop where I got hooked on iced Chai tea lattes. These are just as delicious and good for you.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
The taste is pretty good. I really love its flavor and they are also low in calorie which is a plus point for me.
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
Love any iced chai lattes, and this is one that I am always having. They are amazing in taste and have very little calories!
sweetie G.
I like these. This drink is really yummy so good. I actually like this a lot very nice. You have to try it
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.