BY ADINA HOLISTICS

• I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very ...2 Answers
  • Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I ...1 Answers
  • "This has really good flavor and very low in calories!" in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Iced Chai is delicious. If you can find this in a store and want to cure your instant gratification then I say go for it! Otherwise making your own with teabags is much cheaper!
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm a big lover of chai! I normally would prefer this over coffee. Ever since i had chai at Starbucks is my go to drink for everything! I love mine hot residual during winter
Anne H.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
These are yummy! not as healthy as they should be for what they say, but I use them as a treat anyway
sweetie G.
sweetie G.
I like these. This drink is really yummy so good. I actually like this a lot very nice. You have to try it
Summer M.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
This is really really good. And its actually good for you so drink up its yummy!
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I love Indian Chia! It has such a great taste which I can't even describe. Just try it !
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I worked at a coffee shop where I got hooked on iced Chai tea lattes. These are just as delicious and good for you.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Delicious! It is perfectly sweetened and surprisingly good for you. I prefer it super cold.
Mary V.
Mary V.
I LOVE Chai tea/coffee! This tastes really good cold and its good for you too
Marv M.
Marv M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love iced coffee, and I'm not one to be watching calories (even thought I should) but it's good to know that there are things you can put in your body without feeling guilty after. This is one of those things. Though it's hard to get your hands of these they still taste great and are not as bad for you as the other fatty coffee drinks out there.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
I've never had anything Indian. How good does this taste, I'm very curious to know. I would like to try it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Where would I be able to buy this in Canada?? Sounds very yummy, I absolutely love anything that is Chai.