Adidas

Adidas
12391 Reviews
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
Bought Adidas NMD_V3 Gore tex. Failed after wearing them less than 10 times. First they started to fall apart at the seams later next sole started to come off. Quality is just terrible. Tried to solve this with Adidas customer service but after 2 months of ping pong via emails I got exactly nothing. Never buying anything from Adidas ever. Worst customer service I have ever seen. Just stay away from this brand. Adidas became one of those greedy corporations that care only about money and not customers but just short term profits.
5 / 5
I love the way Adidas feels on the feet. It’s like a cloud has lifted my spirit! It gives me height, comfort and confidence. The sneakers are great for everyday walking, exercising and although to me they seem a bit bulky esthetically - the comfort overlaps it all. ♥️
5 / 5
Одна з моїх улюблених фірм. Великий вибір товарів як для дітей так для дорослих. Все дуже якісне та зручне. Можна знайти речі різної цінової категорії
5 / 5
Adidas ist eine super tolle Marke mit super Qualität die Produkte sind wirklich gut großer Sortiment man findet alles was man braucht empfehle weiter
5 / 5
They look great and so comfortable These are very comftable shoes they maybe expensive but worth every penny and they look big on your feet like clown shoes but the bottom extend pass your feet and that give it the impression that is too long than what your use to.
5 / 5
Summer confortable bon style elle iront parfaitement avec un jean ou d autre vêtement confortable aussi pour faire du sport ou des ballade . Attention certaine taille un peu petite des fois je trouve
5 / 5
Klasyka w najlepszym wydaniu 😀 bardzo wygodne buty które pasują do każdego stylu i można je nosić do spodni jak i do sukienki. Super też się sprawdza na treningi bo stopa w nich oddycha.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
It fits true sizes. Size chart is helpful. Wearing the shoes for long time and still work. Just get worn out a little. Easy to wear in any occasion and fit simple styling
5 / 5
He’s a fan of Adidas and the Wisconsin Badgers, so I thought that the Adidas badger gear would make a great gift for him. He’s worn them both a lot, and they have really held up. Very comfortable and well made.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love my adidas sandles they are so comfy I have bought plenty that have hurt my feet other brands but these are the best I love them and the colour:)