BY ADIDAS

Sebastien S.
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Shoes are not as great as everybody makes them out to be. A bit hard to wear with jeans stylishly if you zipper it up fully in my opinion. Constructed of mostly suede material so you have to be careful while wearing them because they are a dirt magnet. Shoe looks a bit funny in my opinion. Comfort I would say is horrible because they feel really stiff on and you can't even feel the boost technology in this shoe. Wore my pair shopping for a day and couldn't wait to get them off. Price is a bit high but they are suppose to be in the luxury athletic shoe category.
Raven W.
Raven W.
Review for: Tiro 15 Women'S Training Pant Black M
I love these pants! They maintain their structure, with multiple washes and wear.

I wish I had gotten a bigger size, so that I could wear them for a longer time period. But as of right now, I'm holding on to the ones I have.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Review for: Tiro 15 Women'S Training Pant Black M
I brought the set of jacket & pants.. I'm in love with this pants it's so comfortable and of course it being Adidas makes me want to buy more products
Elvin C.
Elvin C.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Originals Men'S Seeley Lace Up Shoe
These are some very very comfortable shoes (not really) they really go with my style which is a cholo :)
Elly S.
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a sucker for all things Adidas, given that I grew up wearing the brand, especially their track suits. But over the last two years, since Kanye West started collaborating with them, I've become a total  addict. The shoes are not only stylish and highly coveted, they are incredibly comfortable and I am always eagerly anticipating the next release date so I can stock my closet with more and more pairs. The sneakerhead in me can never get enough and I can't wait until everyone has a pair so they realize how incredibly comfy these shoes are and why I'm so addicted to them!
Jake C.
Jake C.
What is there to say about this shoe! Kanye and adidas really hit the gold mine with this one. The aesthetic is so futuristic I think even a futuristic person would think it was dope. The boost makes this shoe one of the comfiest sneakers on the market, and the many gazes you get from other hypebeasts really make wearing them all worth while. All in all, this is an outstanding shoe with great excecution by Kanye West!
Juan-Andres M.
Juan-Andres M.
Homestead, FL
Extremely comfortable for those looking for something to travel in. Although if you do not get your exact size they can be a bit uncomfortable when walking. One of the most expensive shoes on the market but i would buy another pair. Retail is $350 and resell can be anywhere from $700-$1500
Mike T.
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
I hate to review these kicks, because honestly, it's just going to drive up the price. They are solid. They are super stylish. And they are easy to manage clean-up wise. I get tons of compliments on these shoes. If I had to rank them in my Top 10, they'd easily be a 4. Thanks, Adidas!!!
Ishani N.
Ishani N.
Richardson
I love this product so much i recommend it to every one, it made me very happy using it, its a great gift for family and friends and would also be great to have around the house for your self, dont pass up on this product it is amazing and you wont regret getting it
Maleka A.
Maleka A.
Hollywood, FL
Love love love the product besides the fact that I can never get any other ones of the releases this one was epic. The only problem is they've become extremly over priced no one can buy these or even pay for them to be honest. The comfort of the show is a1
Ian P.
Ian P.
Can you send me a pair of this ones in size 10.5 US? I want to test them.
Hi My Name Is Aaron Thomas .I'm A Youtuber .I was wondering if you could send me a pair of these shoes to be reviewed
Are the sizing for these shoes true to size of do the run a half size up or down?