BY ADIDAS

Buy on Amazon
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Yeezy’s are my absolute favorite shoes to wear. I have started a collection of them. They are like walking on clouds but look fantastic on. I have a pair for every occasion. They have lasted through many miles of running too.
Israel c.
lampasas
I really like these shoes. I’ve been wanting to get these I personally tried these on and they were so comfortable to wear. I think there affordable for the quality they have. I recommend these shoes.
Sara S.
Very comfortable and super cute. Not has wearable, personally, as others shoes I own. These shoes make any look super chill and comfy, perfect to travel with. The only down side is the price, these shoes are crazy expensive but I like to invest my money in things I know I’ll love.
Livy A.
sandusky
Omg I love adidas they are so cute and it is for boys and girls and it is pro and I love effective and yes honey I love them they are affordable and I love them I do recommend it to other people
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
Shoes are not as great as everybody makes them out to be. A bit hard to wear with jeans stylishly if you zipper it up fully in my opinion. Constructed of mostly suede material so you have to be careful while wearing them because they are a dirt magnet. Shoe looks a bit funny in my opinion. Comfort I would say is horrible because they feel really stiff on and you can't even feel the boost technology in this shoe. Wore my pair shopping for a day and couldn't wait to get them off. Price is a bit high but they are suppose to be in the luxury athletic shoe category.
Elly S.
las vegas, NV
I'm a sucker for all things Adidas, given that I grew up wearing the brand, especially their track suits. But over the last two years, since Kanye West started collaborating with them, I've become a total  addict. The shoes are not only stylish and highly coveted, they are incredibly comfortable and I am always eagerly anticipating the next release date so I can stock my closet with more and more pairs. The sneakerhead in me can never get enough and I can't wait until everyone has a pair so they realize how incredibly comfy these shoes are and why I'm so addicted to them!
Juan-Andres M.
Homestead, FL
Extremely comfortable for those looking for something to travel in. Although if you do not get your exact size they can be a bit uncomfortable when walking. One of the most expensive shoes on the market but i would buy another pair. Retail is $350 and resell can be anywhere from $700-$1500
Mike T.
Watertown, NY
I hate to review these kicks, because honestly, it's just going to drive up the price. They are solid. They are super stylish. And they are easy to manage clean-up wise. I get tons of compliments on these shoes. If I had to rank them in my Top 10, they'd easily be a 4. Thanks, Adidas!!!
Monserrat G.
I don't have a specific style I have the ultra Boost 2.0 MO and boy have they lasted me forever they're super comfortable especially for the gym and one going on a jog these are shoes I wear for work as long as they're in the color code hey I'll make them work
Maleka A.
Hollywood, FL
Love love love the product besides the fact that I can never get any other ones of the releases this one was epic. The only problem is they've become extremly over priced no one can buy these or even pay for them to be honest. The comfort of the show is a1
Ian P.
Can you send me a pair of this ones in size 10.5 US? I want to test them.
Hi My Name Is Aaron Thomas .I'm A Youtuber .I was wondering if you could send me a pair of these shoes to be reviewed
Hello my name is Tosin, I am a youtuber and I have a following of over 1,243,563 subscriber's and I was trying to see if you can send me a pair to review with. I will put the link to where you can get them and I will review them and put this on my YouTube channel. Thank and can you please consider sending me a free pair of these shoes to review for my YouTube channel. Thank you so much.           Also i am I size 8 in men  thank you-Tosin  Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 (9)Adidas Yeezy Boost 750 (9)
Are the sizing for these shoes true to size of do the run a half size up or down?