Apparel & AccessoriesShoesAdidas
Womens Swift Run Knit Low-Top Sneakers

Adidas Womens Swift Run Knit Low-Top Sneakers

by Adidas

Adidas Womens Swift Run Knit Low-Top SneakersulliEmbroidered detailing at front and heel/liliFits large order the next size down/liliInjection molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning/lililogo at tongue/liliLace up/liliRound toe/liliStretch knit upper for a flexible fit /liliWelded signature triple stripe detail at sides/liliWeb ID 2969572/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adidas Womens Swift Run Knit Low-Top Sneakers!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Adidas Womens Swift Run Knit Low-Top Sneakers uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love my Adidas sneakers for working out and every day. They have a lot of cushion and feel like a soft pillow. It has helped with my weight lifting and squats because my former shoes made it hard on my knees. Also the color is so fun.
Ember B.
Niles, MI
My absolute favorite pair of sneakers. So lightweight but give you a little boost with the thick heel. I adore these and am considering buying in other colors. They are affordable for adidas shoes as well compared to others. I just hate that they make the cuter colors more expensive in the same shoe. Hah buy these tho!!

Looking for your answer?