BY ADIDAS

adidas Women's Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
I love the adidas originals sneakers, and have owned 5 pairs in my life. Pro: super comfy! Con: if you get all white (like me) they can be difficult to bleach. However, they're durable and will last for years. Super cute too
Estefania E.
I love this shoes they are great and for the price it's really good too. They do have a lot of colors which is good and effective. They are expensive but what shoes aren't. I would tell everyone to but them they're great.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and they go with most of of my clothes. They are a bit expensive but they are totally worth it. I see these being shoes that will last me for a long time. I would recommend them.
Euge I.
I bought them 1 week ago and I'm in love with them. They are really comfy and you can use them with whatever outfit you are using. They come in so much colors and patterns that any one can use them. Totally recommend this.
Julie P.
Kingsport
Now I had a pair like these when I was a little younger that were baby blue and white. I love these shoes. I wanted them so bad and adidas kills it with shoes in my opinion. Love love love this brand for shoes and socks.
Natalie A.
Gainesville , GA
I love Adidas! This brand is so great, one of my favorites. These shoes are so comfy! I’m glad that now there is memory foam in the shoes, makes me want to wear these all day! I will definitely recommend these shoes!
hannah h.
Loved these shoes! Super cute and really good quality! Only con is the white can sometimes get dirty. Very effective and affordable. Love these shoes a lot and I would defiantly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Lauryn C.
I love these shoes, everyone has the basic black and whites but I love the uniqueness in this color choice. They're easy to clean because of the material and they're not cheaply made and will last me a long time.
Aleema K.
I don't think I can describe how much I love these shoes. They are comfortable once you break them in and they match with basically everything that I wear which is rose gold black white and gold. They were a little pricey from where I got them at Journeyz but they are definitely worth it.
Racheal W.
My favorite shoe and go to since I was in high school (11 years later and I still rock em!) I have owned them in a variety of colors! They are comfy and well worth the price! They last a long time and are just so cute!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these have good support???
Kylie N.
victoria
Why are they so big
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in all sizes?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What colors do you like best? I can't decide what pair to get!