BY ADIDAS

adidas Women's Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Kamryn C.
Portwentworth , GA
I love these shoes because they are comfortable and simple.They make the perfect pair with all of my outfits.They do get dirty quickly,however that is to be expected with a white shoe.I would not recommend this shoe for running,but rather for casual wear.
Jennifer M.
These are the cutest sneakers. Not only are they super stylish they are also comfy. They are also very affordable. I bought the copper metallic. They do run big so size down. I'm usually a 7.5 and bought a 6.5. They fit perfect. Highly recommend.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I'm in love with my adidas! They're so comfortable and can be worn with just about any outfit. They're great quality and easy to maintain. They're very affordable. I definitely recommend to others. It's a shoe that won't ever go out of style!!
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
I love the adidas originals sneakers, and have owned 5 pairs in my life. Pro: super comfy! Con: if you get all white (like me) they can be difficult to bleach. However, they're durable and will last for years. Super cute too
Estefania E.
I love this shoes they are great and for the price it's really good too. They do have a lot of colors which is good and effective. They are expensive but what shoes aren't. I would tell everyone to but them they're great.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and they go with most of of my clothes. They are a bit expensive but they are totally worth it. I see these being shoes that will last me for a long time. I would recommend them.
Euge I.
I bought them 1 week ago and I'm in love with them. They are really comfy and you can use them with whatever outfit you are using. They come in so much colors and patterns that any one can use them. Totally recommend this.
Julie P.
Kingsport
Now I had a pair like these when I was a little younger that were baby blue and white. I love these shoes. I wanted them so bad and adidas kills it with shoes in my opinion. Love love love this brand for shoes and socks.
Natalie A.
Gainesville, GA
I love Adidas! This brand is so great, one of my favorites. These shoes are so comfy! I’m glad that now there is memory foam in the shoes, makes me want to wear these all day! I will definitely recommend these shoes!
hannah h.
Loved these shoes! Super cute and really good quality! Only con is the white can sometimes get dirty. Very effective and affordable. Love these shoes a lot and I would defiantly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Kylie N.
victoria
Why are they so big
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these have good support???
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in all sizes?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What colors do you like best? I can't decide what pair to get!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
If they don't have your color in the women's but have it in the men's, do you just buy the men's in a size that fits you?