BY ADIDAS

adidas Women's Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Jocelyn S.
love them. so comfortable. go on website and customize yours. some have memory foam. pros so good. cons very pricey. effective. im obsessed with my iridescent ones. but very pricey to buy. around 115 dollars. would buy again to wear. they're are also high top ones that go past your ankle for same price
Jennifer G.
OMG! I can't even explain how beautiful these are. I've never been so in love with a shoe like this one! The metallic rose gold on this is to die for and it really compliments the simplest outfits. In love with them!!
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
These are so cute!!! I picked mine up from journeys!! With tax it ended up being around $86. The shoe runs a size big in my opinion. I like being on trend so adding this rose gold flare is awesome! I can't wait to wear them (still in the box)!! Adidas also has a rose gold & white shirt to match it also!
sarah m.
Pleasantville, NY
I wear these shoes all the time. They are super cute and can go with most outfits. They are currently my go-to shoes and do not disappoint what-so-ever. I would recommend these because of how comfortable and cute they are at the same time! That is hard to come by, normally you get one or the other!
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
I have always been in love with Adidas originals! I recently purchased my pair with pink stripes at Champs out of town. Where I live they don't have much selection. These feels super supportive, very comfortable. I had ankle surgery and I feel these support my foot. Super clean look. My favorite!
Amanda T.
Theese shoes are very comfortable. And so stylish. I could wear it with anything wherever I go. They do get dirty and is noticeable because they are white shoes but they are affordable and comfy. I defiantly recommend they to people who want stylish shoes and a comfortable fir.
Alicia R.
Round Rock, TX
When Adidas released these shoes in rose gold I just knew I needed to have them. It took a while to break them in but now that they are they are much more comfortable than when I got them. (But that happens with all shoes right?) I absolutely love that I can wear these with jeans and a t-shirt or with a blouse and jeans and still be able to rock them. Not to mention they match my phone too!
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I've never used adidas before but Hubby convinced me , since he's been using it for 10 year or so. Anyways they didn't have it in black or goyin my size I took home ones in blue , I really like them super cute and neat.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I absolutely adore these sneakers! I practically live in these. I have them in multiple colorways and I just adore their look. They are affordable and well worth the investment. You can style these up in different ways and are very comfortable! Highly recommend!
Kamryn C.
Portwentworth , GA
I love these shoes because they are comfortable and simple.They make the perfect pair with all of my outfits.They do get dirty quickly,however that is to be expected with a white shoe.I would not recommend this shoe for running,but rather for casual wear.
Kylie N.
victoria
Why are they so big
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these have good support???
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in all sizes?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What colors do you like best? I can't decide what pair to get!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
If they don't have your color in the women's but have it in the men's, do you just buy the men's in a size that fits you?