BY ADIDAS

adidas Women's Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line Shoes SHOES (new) see more...

Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
I love these shoes. They are a great price for the value, the are the perfect shoe to finish off all types of outfits whether it be casual or a little nicer. They are very comfortable and easy to put on. I woild recommend these shoes to my friends and family.
Samantha Y.
weslaco
OMG I love the shoes they’re really durable not something I expected but good I would recommend getting a pair of these because they’re great and they’re comfortable go out to your local or nearest Adidas store and buy yourself some of these Adidas yas!
Natalie A.
Gainesville, GA
I love Adidas! This brand is so great, one of my favorites. These shoes are so comfy! I’m glad that now there is memory foam in the shoes, makes me want to wear these all day! I will definitely recommend these shoes!
Emma G.
Athens , OH
I love how ADIDAS has completely reinvented their brand and the products that they have been selling; my all time favorite are the Superstar's! They are comfortable, light weight, fashion forward, long lasting and at a great price! I also had a great experience with the staff at Finish Line that were very helpful when I was trying to figure out my size.
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
When buying sneakers I'm usually either a size 6.5 or 7. When I went to the Adidas store and tried on these sneakers they ran pretty big. I tried on a 5.5 which was way too tight and since they didn't have a size 6 on hand, I went ahead and bought a 6.5 which was still big. I could easily slip out of them. So I ended up returning them. :(
Audrey D.
auburn
I got these for my school shoes and they last all year without getting ruined, I love the shine with the stripes and how easy they are to put on in the morning when I’m half awake
Sarah D.
These are super cute and not to mention trendy. These shoes are a staple and match every outfit perfectly. Adidas shoes can make any outfit casual and sporty. I got mine at Burlington for a great deal. I would highly recommend these shoes because they are super comfortable.
crystal j.
Definitely one of my favorite clothing brands I wish they made their clothes a little bit longer for the long size but overall they're great especially when on sale
Tabi G.
Corpus Christi, TX
these are so cute and stylish. they go with so many outfits. even if your fit isnt that fresh ypu can throw these on to tie it all together. they’re so comfy too
Scarlet M.
Best shoes on earth. You could literally wear them with anything. dresses, skirts, jeans you name it! A lot of people know this so most likely you will find a lot of people with this shoes outside. They are still perfectn
Kylie N.
victoria
Why are they so big
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do these have good support???
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do these shoes come in all sizes?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
What colors do you like best? I can't decide what pair to get!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
If they don't have your color in the women's but have it in the men's, do you just buy the men's in a size that fits you?