ADIDAS Women's Running Ultraboost Parley Shoes

by Adidas

RESPONSIVE SHOES MADE FOR LONG RUNS ON CITY STREETS.

Get that best-ever feeling on every run. Designed for long city runs, these neutral shoes have a breathable knit upper that's made with yarn spun from recycled plastic. Energy-returning cushioning and a flexible outsole work together to give you a smooth ride from touch-down to toe-off.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ADIDAS Women's Running Ultraboost Parley Shoes!
How would you rate this product?
Kari  D.
Biddeford, ME
Fashionista Expert Level 3
ADIDAS Women's Running Ultraboost Parley Shoes uploaded by Kari  D.
I got these last night on clearance at Kohl's for only $28 normally $70. These shoes are incredibly lightweight, very sleek, & clean looking. They are so incredibly comfortable. The sole is like nothing I've ever felt in a shoe before- it almost feel like memory foam (but it's not. But these shoe's are made from recycled plastic from the ocean 🌊🌎) yep plastic from our ocean. So not only are you getting new shoes, your supporting a great cause, & your helping clean up the ocean. There marked running shoes but this isn't really something I would run in. I got these for daily use. There super comfortable & I highly recommend these shoe's & all Addies Parley shoes. There very simple design & have a mint green/green blue white accent on a all black shoe (including the 3 addies lines,) It almost looks hydro dipped or like. *The Alphabounce Parley is designed to give you all the comfort and support your run needs, with tuned forging and an optimized fit. It is also designed to save the oceans, with a woven upper made from upcycled plastic trash. *Every piece is made of plastic trash collected from remote beaches and coastal communities. From Wikipedia's- Adidas Parley is the official collaboration product line between Adidas and Parley for the Oceans, an environmental organization that addresses environmental threats towards the oceans, through ocean plastic pollution. Adidas Parley shoes are produced with recycled plastic which helps to mitigate the amount of plastic which ends up in the ocean plastic ocean debris. Adidas recreated three editions of their UltraBoost shoe, and a new version of their Adidas Originals shoe. History of the shoe- Eric Liedtke, the executive of Adidas in 2015, chose to use recycled plastics in the production of the Adidas Parley, as he felt that there were many potential applications for its use and that it would also serve as part of a solution to the Ocean Plastic Problem. This formed the start of a long term initiative project by Adidas to eliminate new plastic from its supply chain and to expand its plastic cultivation to more athletic product lines. Adidas has used recycled polyester and sustainable cotton in previous athletic products, but these production runs are small in comparison to their ocean plastic shoe initiative. Adidas - Parley Collaboration Parley for the Oceans is Adidas' partner in the Parley A.I.R Strategy, which turns plastic waste into thread that is woven into running shoes.The Adidas-Parley shoe silhouettes were re-designed with knitted uppers and decorative stitching, all made from recycled plastic that was collected by Parley for the Oceans. The outsole is crafted from recycled and re-ground rubber. Additionally, Adidas has worked with Parley for the Oceans to create mass-produced performance football products with the debut of the Adidas x Parley Real Madrid, FC Bayern Munich and Manchester United FC home jerseys collaboration.For the 2015 to 2018 seasons, Adidas released limited amount of Parley Jersey's for select MLS Clubs. In 2019 Adidas has once again partnered with the MLS and has released Parley Jerseys for each MLS club in limited quantities. As part of their collaboration Adidas and Parley for the Oceans held the "Run for the Oceans" event in summer of 2017, with the intention that this would raise awareness of their products as well as ocean conservation.
Alex E.
Bolingbrook, IL
ADIDAS Women's Running Ultraboost Parley Shoes uploaded by Alex E.
This is not the color I got, but I do love them! They were pricey, more than I would ever normally spend on shoes. But they are truly so comfortable and very cute and stylish. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t mind spending the money, for sure!
Amber G.
Rex, GA
So I have the all black adidas flex foam and they are the absolute most comfortable shoes I own not to mention cute and go with anything quick and easy to slip on and head out the door 10/10 would recommend
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have these in white, I normally wear my Nike fly knit to the gym but I decided to try wearing my ultraboost. I found on the treadMill these provided better ankle support and cushioning. I had a easier time running on the tread mill. My feet are somewhat flat so these had good arch support. I would say they’re a great investment and are quite durable.
KeAnne W.
Decatur, GA
I loved these shoes because they’re stylish and comfy. They really feel like they’re massaging your feet when you walk. I’d buy a dozen more.
Sarah Beth J.
Lincoln, AR
This shoes are very comfy! I used them whenever I worked as a CNA and they didn’t hurt my flat feet at all. They also helped me with my back pain also!
Lisa M.
My daughter picked these out for running. She loves them. They are light weight and yet supportive enough for a first time runner.
Cecilia  J.
Salinas, CA
ADIDAS Women's Running Ultraboost Parley Shoes uploaded by Cecilia  J.
Súper cómodos y prácticos .Adidas llevo ya mucho tiempo usándolos y estoy fascinada
Mir P.
Alexandria, VA
I couldn't find the men's version of these on Influenster but I love them! They fit more snug than n the regular ones and are more comfortable I'm my opinion. They are costly but have been worth it after 450 miles of hard running. They've even held up to hard hikes!
Clara L.
I love how adidas is being sustainable by reusing plastic in its shoes! I love that in a brand. I use this as my main running shoe and I think it’s really comfortable. I run about 5 miles in the shoes and my feet don’t really hurt. I do like how the shoe fits my feet like a sock so it feels tight on my foot. I would repurchase these shoes.

Looking for your answer?