Adidas Women's NMD XR1 Primeknit Casual Shoes, Green

by Adidas

A stylish sneaker with plenty of innovative features, the Women's adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit brings running innovations to a casual silhouette. Step up your look with these fashion-forward, lightweight sneakers. Coveted Boost cushioning elevates these featherweight sneakers, while the updated sock-like design and Primeknit upper enhance the fit and breathability of this NMD model. EVA foam plugs also come to play, providing even more comfort underfoot. Dress these stylish 3-Stripes sneakers up or down; either way, you'll get a fresh look and plenty of comfort. *Kids can also rock these NMDs. Simply size up 1.5 sizes from your usual kids' shoe size* Features: Upper - Primeknit and synthetic, Midsole - Full-length Boost cushioning, EVA plugs, Outsole - Rubber KIDS' SIZE, Conversion - Kids size up 1.5 sizes from your original size, Imported. Size: 6.5. Color: Green. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Hood we’ll do those hold against the elements?
How are theses are they comfortable ?
Start your review of Adidas Women's NMD XR1 Primeknit Casual Shoes, Green!
How would you rate this product?
Fishers, IN
The nmd shoes from adidas are my favorite sneaker because they are so comfortable and cute. They slip on almost like socks and look cute with leggings or jeans. I recommend purchasing at least one pair
Warren, AR
This is my first pair of Adidas tennis shoes, and boy do I love them. They are super comfortable, and I get a ton of compliments. They were supper reasonable, and I would recommend them to everyone.
Ladson, SC
When it comes to shoes, quality is the name of the game! These shoes are super comfortable and durable! You can run a 4k or just walk around the grocery and the are the shoes you will reach for!
Abilene, TX
These are so cute! And I love mine BUT you need to buy in stores because the sizing is so OFF!! I am usually a 7 and I got a 6 and they are still slightly big. Also only for athleisure. I wore them to the gym once and came back with blisters on both ankles!
These are the most comfortable shoe! I wear them everywhere. A con would be the price at $130 but they are definitely better priced than the ultraboost other than that the are my favorite shoe!
North Reading, MA
Great weekend shoe! I’m not one for dressing up on the weekends so this shoe keeps you fashionable but also comfortable. They are very comfortable and versatile could not recommend them more.
Aspers, PA
These sneakers are amazing! Stylish, and comfortable! Good for a nice run, or just to wear to the grocery store. I just bought mine a few days ago and love them more than I thought I would!
This sneaker takes lightweight to the next level. They are super comfortable and just look cute. Adidas carries them in many different colors. I’m will be purchasing another.
Hingham, MA
I normally have an impossible time finding shoes that fit my wide feet. Adidas NMD’s fit my feet perfectly. If you’re someone who needs help finding wider shoes, look no further
Chicago Hts, IL
Love the way these shoes look on me. I look good wearing them and they’re super comfortable. I definitely recommend. If I could afford it, I would buy one in all the colors!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...