BY ADIDAS

A stylish sneaker with plenty of innovative features, the Women's adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit brings running innovations to a casual silhouette. Step up your look with these fashion-forward, lightweight sneakers. Coveted Boost cushioning elevates these featherweight sneakers, while the updated sock-like design and Primeknit upper enhance the fit and breathability of this NMD model. EVA foam plugs also come to play, providing even more comfort underfoot. Dress these stylish 3-Stripes sneakers up or down; either way, you'll get a fresh look and plenty of comfort. *Kids can also rock these NMDs. Simply size up 1.5 sizes from your usual kids' shoe size* Features: Upper - Primeknit and synthetic, Midsole - Full-length Boost cushioning, EVA plugs, Outsole - Rubber KIDS' SIZE, Conversion - Kids size up 1.5 sizes from your original size, Imported. Size: 6.5. Color: Green. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
Can’t hype about these shoes enough. It’s very stylish and can be paired with any outfit. Pairing this with an basic outfit and instantly make the outfit even more trendy and just boost up the look. The support of you feet is awesome and very cushioned. Also super light and feels like your walking on air when worn and they’re also a great value when on sale.Adidas Women's NMD XR1 Primeknit Casual Shoes, Green
Etoyah M.
Fresno
Ok i did u say that many more than anything else in the morning and i hope ur day is amazing and i hope ur day is amazing remember when we used to the dance might not go anyway i have to leave a hour early to go a great friend u keep it real estate agents and i hope ur day
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
OMG I love this shoes my husband bought them from me and now I wear them ever where I love how they don't hurt my feet and there so much space and there no tight at all I will definitely recommend this shoes for everyone especially for mom's since we are always on our feet
Anita C.
The most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! I have them in white and would love to buy more colors! There are no cons. Everything about this show is pleasing. They are not bulky. They are worth every penny! I wish they'd be cheaper tho. I would recommend!
Miranda L.
Floyds knobs
I own these shoes in black and white!! At first I loved them they look great and they feel wonderful! But they got holes very easily on the sides. I only owned them for three months when they started to get holes in the sides. Great look but poor quality
Lauren C.
If you are a girl who works out a lot and wants to spend your money on quality weight lifting shoes, these are for you! They are super sturdy and super cute! The are comfortable and lightweight when wearing them. I basically want all of the colors!
Caitlin B.
Pembroke , NC
This is my absolute favorite pair of sneakers. They are so soft and fit like a glove. I never have to untie my shoe strings either 😂. I can slip them on and go. They were a little expensive but I don’t mind that if they have great quality.
Alejandra G.
Sacramento
Love these shoes walking around they are very comfortable for everyday walking. The only defective is when you run in them they kind of hurt your feet. The shoes isn’t tight enough where it hugs your foot like most shoes do.
Baylee T.
Richmond
I don’t have this particular pair but the adidas NMDs are by far my new favorite tennis shoes! I’m on my feet all day for work and when I wear these my feet don’t hurt by the end of the day. They are super comfortable!
Haley D.
Tulsa, OK
CANNOT SAY ENOUGH about these. Greatest style Adidas has ever come out with and these shoes are the reason I will never shop any other tennis shoe brand. I needed a comfortable shoe, light weight, quick drying for a trip to Disney World and these shoes were absolutely perfect. Easily the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned and I keep buying it in different colors and patterns. Good job, Adidas!!!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these shoes good for working Out in?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these expensive?
Karen O.
Richmond , TX
people rave about these so much are they really worth it?
Ayoub M.
Hay el matar blok h15 laayoune morocco
Hello my name is ayoub mojahid i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is my addressName: ayoub mojahidAdress :hay el matar blok h15 laayoune moroccoZip code : 70000city: laayounrcountry: Morocco"
Amela M.
O want this in black sooo baddd