ADIDAS Women's Essentials Adilette Sandals

by Adidas

CUSHIONED SANDALS WITH CASUAL ADIDAS STYLE.

A transitional style for your everyday activities. In the locker room or on the street, these sandals feature adjustable straps and an ultra-soft footbed for total comfort. The modern, sport-inspired design gives a clean look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ADIDAS Women's Essentials Adilette Sandals!
How would you rate this product?
Kenzie N.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love these sandals! I purchased them at the beginning of my pregnancy and they are amazing! They are super soft but very supportive! I love that they have the strap so you can’t just walk right out of them. They are affordable and last a very long time! The only thing I don’t like is that they don’t come in an all black pair so they get dirty fairly easy. Overall I love them and am so happy I had them all throughout my pregnancy!
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 3
ADIDAS Women's Essentials Adilette Sandals uploaded by Alejandrina G.
I loved these white sandals they are so comfy and so cute as well the sandal is not hard it is foam so my feet will be comfortable all day long and are a big plus this summer they can’t go wrong either with any type of casual clothing definitely recommend!
Lianne A.
Elk Grove
ADIDAS Women's Essentials Adilette Sandals uploaded by Lianne A.
First off let me tell you... this has got to be my most favorite purchase so far. I bought this online at Kohls and didn't know what to expect and how it would look on me or feel. It runs true to size to perfect fit. I'm normally a size 7 and it fits just right. I could possibly of gone up to a size 8 if I wanted it slightly bigger. When on feet, it is very light- and when I mean light I mean comfortable light. It's super cute on. At first sight, I didn't think I'd like it but to be honest after looking at it on my feet I think I'm so in love with it and want all the colors. It's about $40 regular price.. I got it for a deal at kohls at a whopping $30!
Regina M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE

Looking for your answer?