Adidas Women's Duramo 7 Trail Running Shoe uploaded by Crystal G.

BY ADIDAS

Adidas Women's Duramo 7 Trail Running Shoe see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Great walking/ jogging shoe. Stylish and I love the color scheme of this shoe. These sneakers took a bit of time to break in but after a couple days they felt amazing. I love Adidas' quality, you can never go wrong with this brand❤
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Was out of town at the Ocean last week and on a cold day we decided to drive over the Bay and hit the Outlets. Of course we went to Adidas store to pick up some comfy lounge pants, and as always at outlets there is a big sale, coupons handed out. Now I do have Psoriasis on the soles of my feet, which is extremely painful and hard to wear anything footwear wise. Yet when I wear sandals, people stare like I have a contagious disease. I also have arthritis from my autoimmune conditions. These are also part of the Cloudfoam and Ortholite line, wow is all I can say. I tried on my normal size, but my feet were just too swollen. So I went up a 1/2 size and they are so comfortable. Today my feet aren't as swollen, so I put on regular thicker socks, and they still fit perfectly. I can't stress enough how comfortable these are, and light. If I was still healthy, I'd definitely use these for the gym, light hiking, and biking.
Becca R.
Nyack, NY
I love these running shoes!!! They make my feet feel comfortable during my workouts and don’t have sore feet
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids , MI
Awesome shoes! I live in Michigan and these shoes are perfect for off road hiking/ trails!
Dorra O.
Ariana
I wanna wear this addidas sneakers , I will wear it when I workout especially when I go for a run , I don't hesitate to buy it . And I  recommend it for run lovers . It's a bit pricey but it's worth it . I recommend it for all girls who love workouts. so much love it <3
Briana O.
Winnipeg
I have always been one to cheap out when it comes to shoes. Recently I purchased a pair of these adidas running shoes and they have made a world of a difference for me. A little pricey, but you are definately paying for quality. These things are so comfortable for me even after running 6km. I would recommend 100 times over.
Nour ⚡.
I bought 4 YEARS AGO some running shoes from adidas and used them until they're worn out and they are STILL good not a ew but hey it's been 4 years and I TRAIN and RUN they are sooo comfy and they hug my feet I honestly feel happy training just because I get to wear them even if they're a little bit ripped
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
These trainers are by far the most comfiest trainers I've ever had for running, they have just the right amount of support and are definitely rely affordable! They last so long and keep the comfort, I'd recommend these trainers for anybody looking. For a great pair of running shoes
Rachel L.
Assiniboia, SK
I really enjoyed These Adidas Runners, But They Could Have been a bit better Quality, but they were effective. I would probably Buy From a Different brand next time though, but they were Affordable so that was Good.
rekia m.
mostaganem
i like training a lot and something like this running pair of shoes for women from adidas makes it really easy you will definitely enjoy training