BY ADIDAS

Zachary N C.
Rogersville, TN
Keeps me dry, important ! I don't smell.important ! It did a.good job . It does last a long time but it works
Sway M.
brantford
I’m eating this product three stars because it smells good and it stops your body odor but it does not help with taking away the sweat marks that get left in shirts after a really hot day. And for that reason I do t really recommend purchasing.
Melissa D.
I've tried many deodorants and Adidas is the best. I usually use the sport aluminum free one. It keeps odor away, lightly scented and keeps me dry through out the day. It's the best aluminum free deodorant on the market. And believe me I've tried them all!!
Sydney B.
I have used this deoderant for as long as i can remember. I buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart for a very affordable price. Overall it is a great product that i would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a reliable deoderant.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Super refreshing, kind of icy ❄️ so it’s the perfect deodorant. Long lasting, cool, scented smell, I definitely recommend, I’ve been using it for years!
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Desodorante ótima, com um cheiro maravilhoso, deixa seu corpo cheiroso por bastante tempo, ótima qualidade do produto e embalagem linda! Recomendo!!
Tadja S.
ON
Love this! Been using since after my pregnancy as I felt that my body changed in terms of sweating. Keeps me dry all day and will buy again.
Kimira J.
Great and effective anti perspirant. Smells great and lasts all day even after going to the gym.