Adidas Women's 6-Pk. Superlite Low-Cut Socks uploaded by Chelsey J.Adidas Women's 6-Pk. Superlite Low-Cut Socks uploaded by JC  .Adidas Women's 6-Pk. Superlite Low-Cut Socks uploaded by JC  .

BY ADIDAS

Jadyn H.
They are soooo soo comfortable and super breathable. They are durable but thin enough to let your feet breathe. I was super happy with what I got. They were a little pricey but totally worth it! I got them for everyone in my family
Geneviève S.
Edison, NJ
Adidas socks are extremely comfortable; I’ve never experienced slippage that I had to correct and they are warm but not overly so. They’re thin enough to be worn with shoes that are more snug, and I would highly recommend them!
Isabella D.
Fallon, NV
I love these socks very comfortable and I like all the different colors they have and my kids love them also. I love that they aren’t to thick or thin and they feel wonderful in my boots and they don’t slide down.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
These socks are so comfy. They are soft and breathable. They come in several colors. They are not expensive and I like the adidas brand. They will keep your feet from being so sweaty when working in warm weather.
Alexis B.
I like these socks mainly because they are low cut and barely cover your ankles so that when I wear sneakers you can’t see a lot of my sock showing. They also don’t make my feet sweat like some socks do.
lilian s.
Anderson, IN
I’ve had the same 6 pair of Adidas socks for the past 5 years they’re so good! They’ve never lost any color or gotten any wear/tear or holes in them! They’re a very comfortable fit and I recommend the low-cut socks for day-to-day wear for any size, gender, or age! These socks know no limits. Awesome for the whole family!
Brandy P.
San Antonio
These socks are some of the best I have ever had. I like be adidas brand they have never failed me. These socks were just the same. No fail. If you like low cut socks these are the ones. Price can be high but get them from a discount store and your saving some money.
Katie R.
These socks were great for a long time. After a lot of wear, they did start to thin and get holes. But for the time they lasted they were great. Also liked the design and colors. They worked great for many different shoes
Melody C.
These adidas socks are very comfortable. They are the perfect low cut and they have a cushioning feel to them. They keep my feet cool and sweat free. Pretty good value. I would recommend them to my friends.
Mariah M.
I wear only adidas socks!! The ankle socks are perfect. These are comfortable and aren’t reall thick and I love that so they feel good in your shoes. Not to mention the socks are cute.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Son duraderas?
JC  .
Do these socks come in other colors?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I didnt know Adidas has their own brand of socks😍😍
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekkah
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
Do they make your feet sweat or get to hot? I know I have tried similar socks and my feet sweated so bad I couldn't wear them.