BY ADIDAS

For A Total Body Workout. Pack of 2 bands - medium and high resistance. length: 5 9" each. Ideal for toning, strength training and burning fat For a total body workout, the Adidas Training Band Set is ideal for all types of strength training, muscle toning and fat burning.  The bands increase the intensity of the workout and can be used for doing squats, lunges, lateral rows and other strength exercises. see more...

• "I love these, I use them every time I work out." in 1 review
Brittany H.
You wanna feel the burn? Add these puppies to your sets! They give you that extra mmph by keeping your muscles engaged through the whole range of motion. I did lateral shuffles( ? I think, where you walk sideways in big sumo steps so you end in a sumo squat) and holy fire of thighs! Try em, most places have a return policy so you have nothing to lose if you aren't satisfied but I'm pretty sure that if you're reviewing this, it's to add that extra challenge...you've found it!
Ashley F.
Lincoln
These are amazing! Great for taking your fitness with you on the go. They're incredibly versatile - a must to have in your workout routine.
Myah M.
This is a really great product. I love using it. Really met my expectations! I bought it at academy and used it ever since.
Lisandra G.
Durham , NC
I love these , they don't slip off your head when sweaty, they look great and are durable
Sarah M.
Buffalo
It's ok but they're a little tough to use and are too short so I have to stretch a lot bu
Ømăř Ř.
sousse
My name is amrou romdhane im a youtuber, I have a channel on Youtube and instagram accont and facebook with a large number of followrs. if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for freeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Nayara G.
Rua Manoel Gomes da Silva - 235
Gente essa bandagem e otima pra afzer exercicios , ideal pra quem quer fazer exercicios é esta com o corpo sempre em forma.Adidas Training Bands são bandas portáteis e leves que adicionam versatilidade aos exercícios de tipo de resistência. Este conjunto vem com exercícios e ilustrações.
Jordyn b.
penticton
I love these, I use them every time I work out. They just add a bit of intensity to a workout, well the high resistance for sure.