BY ADIDAS

Stay cool and dry even as you sweat it out on the playing field. These tiro training pants make you look lean and fit even before losing the pounds thanks to their trimming zipped legs. elastic waistband with drawstring tapered zipped legs 31" inseam polyester washable imported see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
If you are a person who loves to wear skinny jeans but hate how  uncomfortable they can be sometimes these pants for you. You get the luxury of wearing both skinny pants with out being uncomfortable. These are THE MOST CONFORTABLE PANTS IVE EVER PURCHASED!!!! They are stylish and the best pants ever. I would live in these pants if I could. They may come off a little pricey but every dime is worth it in theses pants. They also look good on both guys and girls but be careful but I've noticed they can rip holes in the knees every easily if you are playing sports like soccer or something in them.
leah b.
leah b.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
I love these! These are comfortable and are great for those lazy days. I have had mine for 2 or 3 years and they still fit me perfect. I think these sweats do make you look like you have more curves and i love that! I recommend these to anyone who loves to be comfortable but in style!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
These are amazing! I play soccer and play goalie I use them to play and for training, so comfortable I don't have any cons at all they are perfect to keep warm while warming up or during cold games and are a tad bit pricey but worth my money and totally recommend people to buy!
Audrey O.
Audrey O.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
I love these pants they are so comfy! I wear them around the house, they are great to lounge in. They make for great pants for practice and to wear to school! These pants aren't to expensive but it depends where you decide to get them! I most definitely recommend these!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
these are expensive but well worth it. I'm a soccer player (and a goalie) on turf field. I wear these pants for games because they're thick but breathable and they're the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. I own multiple pairs and strongly suggest buying them.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
New York
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
These run a little big, so although I'm typically a small, I had to size down to an extra small. They're so comfortable though and I love to just slip them on when I'm running errands so even for light jogs. They keep me cool and help keep the sweating at bay.
Isha K.
Isha K.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
These are my fave pair to wear. I always wear these. You can wear and make these look good anywhere you go. They are also super comfortable and worth the price. They are good quality and make you feel really active which is a plus. I would recommend these
Sam O.
Sam O.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
I work in entertainment and these are a staple in my wardrobe. They're warm and flexible and effective. I don't have anything bad to say about them! They are a little dicey but they last forever, and it's very rare that I need to replace them. Buy them!
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
I love wearing these pants/ sweats they are so comfortable and they fit your body just right. So it gives it a nice shape. The only down size to this it that it can be a little pricy the lowest I've gotten if for is 15 but it can vary all the way to 30 or more.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: adidas Tiro Training Pants
Super comfy pants and love the design. The only problem is the price. I think that a lot of the clothes and shoes are overpriced. I would love to purchase more, but there are a lot of other brands that are cheaper and just as nice.