BY ADIDAS #1 in Training Pants

Stay cool and dry even as you sweat it out on the playing field. These tiro training pants make you look lean and fit even before losing the pounds thanks to their trimming zipped legs. elastic waistband with drawstring tapered zipped legs 31" inseam polyester washable imported see more...

Buy on JCPenney
emma s.
kankakee
If you're looking for a cute, sporty look but want to be totally comfortable these pants definitely are the ones for you. If you're not into the fashion side as much and more for the training use, they also serve it justice. These pants give you a full range of movement and comfort. These pants are a light weight material, making it extremely nice to work out in or even just walk in. Highly recommend!!
Rebecca A.
BALTIMORE, MD
These are my favorite pants in the whole world. They are a little expensive for pants but they are extremely comfortable u can work out in them and they look amazing. I wear these pants pretty much everywhere. A little bit ago I ripped a whole in mine after 2 years and I was so sad. But they lasted a while and they look amazing and I was heartbroken when mine ripped so if I could get a complimentary pair of these that would be the best day ever really🙏🙏🙏😊
Brea B.
Harrogate
These joggers are super comfortable! And great for everyday wear, I play basketball and love wearing these joggers on game days when I want to be comfortable when shooting around before a game! I would definitely recommend if you like “sporty” clothing!
Denise D.
Enid
I personally own two pairs of these sweats and they are my go to. They are a nice comfy fit and they huge your legs and booty just right! However they are just a little pricey depending where you go but typically they are on sale for a decent price. I usually find these at academy sports or at hibbets.
[K] [.
Lansing
This is a very AWSOME product I love it! The pants are really worth to wear but really shouldn`t be 45.00. I bought this product at khols on sale for 35.00 which was great! I think that this is really good to wear to school, bed, home gym, and anywhere else. And think its good for parents and children.
LĂ­dia K.
Sammamish
This pants is amazing I buy when I saw the singer Anitta using to promote adidas

i buy in Adidas stores in a promotion

yes is very pretty and I can use in everywhere

is a little expensive but I can buy in promotions
im waiting the next promotion to buy more
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
If you need a pair of comfy pants but don’t necessarily want “sweat pants” these pants are FOR YOU I’m there with you, I don’t want sweat pants, but these are stylish but comfy. Not gonna lie, when you put them on you feel like you can rule the world!! I love them so much
Diana C.
Best training pants ever. I wear them all the time. To work out, going to school, running errands. Every where. Love the material, they aren’t very pricey, a bit on the pricier side but well worth it. I would definitely buy another pair. So comfortable, recommend so much.
tyonee c.
Philadelphia
Love these pants! They are great for working out in because of the material, they are very breathable. Or just relaxing and lounging around the house! They are a little on the expensive side but are totally worth it for a great, high quality pair of sweat/trackpants.
Rayne S.
Naperville
These are so comfortable. I wear these as soon as they come out of the dryer and wear them everywhere! I wear them on top of my spandex when I’m going to volleyball practice and they are easy to stretch in. I love that these are unisex so any one can rock these!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Ayoub M.
Hay el matar blok h15 laayoune morocco
Hello my name is ayoub mojahid i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is my addressName: ayoub mojahidAdress :hay el matar blok h15 laayoune moroccoZip code : 70000city: laayounecountry: Morocco"