BY ADIDAS #1 in Training Pants

Stay cool and dry even as you sweat it out on the playing field. These tiro training pants make you look lean and fit even before losing the pounds thanks to their trimming zipped legs. elastic waistband with drawstring tapered zipped legs 31" inseam polyester washable imported see more...

Hillary K.
Oswego, IL
I love Adidas brand and have a number of their hats, which are a personal favorite of mine. They have a great selection of sporty, fitness clothes to choose from that are also stylish and excellent in quality.
I gave these pants a 4/5 stars because I purchased them after seeing many other friends wearing them and I thought they would be a cute, comfortable pair of pants to wear on my way to workout or for casual days. These pants are great quality and super comfortable but I only gave it 4/5 stars because the fit wasn't as flattering as I'd hoped it would be. I'm usually a 0-1 in pants and even in an XS these pants looked baggy on me. I still think they're a great choice however because I've seen other people wearing them who look great in them! I would recommend them but suggest trying them on in store before purchasing to see if they give you the desired fit. adidas Tiro Training Pants
Ryan S.
Smyrna,Delaware
The pants are very stylish but get holes easily. Depending on we’re you get them they may be more expensive; I got mine at JCpenny for only $26. I was a little disappointed with them because they got a hole in them. If you don’t plan on doing much in them I would recommend them. Or if you are very active just select a different pair of pants to wear while your working out.
BrittanyDale L.
I absolutely love these pant. I’m a very active during my school year. It’s great for many performances. I’ve used these pants for dance performances, gym, running, and as an every day clothing. It’s very stylish and can go for any style. It’s doesn’t shrink when you put it in a laundry. The material though depending on what you are doing can rip. It has string adjustment as well if needed. I absolutely recommend having it and definitely worth the price
Haley S.
Bought these at Macy’s and wore this at the gym at least 6 times and I’m obsessed! It’s really comfortable and I love how the fabric is pretty light, but not easily ripped/ruined. I’ll need to buy more in different colors bc I can’t just have multiple B&W pants. You should try this out if you go to any stores selling adidas clothing!
Aelim _.
I love these training pants by adidas! They feel so perfectly on my body. I feel like these pants match perfectly sporty of fashionable. This definitely meet my expectations and I would highly highly recommend this!
Denise D.
Enid
I personally own two pairs of these sweats and they are my go to. They are a nice comfy fit and they huge your legs and booty just right! However they are just a little pricey depending where you go but typically they are on sale for a decent price. I usually find these at academy sports or at hibbets.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
My brother-in-law wears these pants all of the time and he loves them. He says that they are very comfortable and well made. They were a bit pricey, but worth it in the end since he wears them a lot. He recommends them.
Leeann L.
San Diego
I love using Adidas clothing it always give me the comfort that I be looking for in clothes. They’re very easy to move around in and come in different sizes so you always know what you are getting . I would recommend these to any one that works out and need some good long lasting clothing
Jade M.
I love these training pants. I actually got them for soccer several years ago and they’ve held up very well over the years.
My one downside to these is that the waist band does not flatter my bigger hips and I think a similar pair with a thicker wait band would be a great addition.
Laura O.
I love these pants. They’re the best for practicing a sport, lounging around, going out, or simply running errands. The great thing about these pants is that if you have a smaller waist or are “short” in height, you can shop for these in the kids department and save a lot of money!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these stretchy?
Ayoub M.
Hay el matar blok h15 laayoune morocco
Hello my name is ayoub mojahid i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativethis is my addressName: ayoub mojahidAdress :hay el matar blok h15 laayoune moroccoZip code : 70000city: laayounecountry: Morocco"
Shellamae C.