adidas Team Force Eau de Toilette Spray - Men's uploaded by Shivangi K.adidas Team Force Eau de Toilette Spray - Men's uploaded by Joshua W.

BY ADIDAS

adidas fragrances at Kohl's - This men's adidas Team Force eau de toilette spray features bright, fresh notes of fruit. Shop our selection of fragrances at Kohls.com. see more...

Eric R.
Columbus
This is a stellar "cologne" of sorts. I received this as a Christmas present and started using it more and more until it became my primary cologne. The bottle is glass and its spritz the spray. When used in moderation, it is a very pleasant smell and have been complemented multiple times by my friends and family and occasionally strangers. Would highly recommend to anyone for dates, job interviews, and just for regular everyday use.
Lauren H.
Grayson, KY
While I don't use this for myself, I have bought this cologne for my fiancé and he loved it. He is very athletic and loved the way it smelled and lasted. I personally loved the smell on him and I was very impressed with the quality for the price it was. It was definitely an item with a lower price point and held up just as well as the expensive brands. I would and have recommended this product!
Jazmin W.
Riverdale
I'm not a man but my fav wears this and it smells great . I think it fits what he was looking for . It was his first time using it and it is very long lasting. I think it is better then the others he tried. I would recommend this to other men but yea I'm not a man
Mandy M.
Apopka, FL
OMG! this is a must have for men, bought it for my significant other and I could not get away from him, it smells so good and I think can appeal to any man. It does have a very strong masculine scent but It is definitely a scent that turns heads in the right way.
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
Nice fresh Cologne for those times at the gym after a work out. I honestly just felt like trying it but it exceeded my expectations especially for the low price. I would definitely buy it again
Taliyah M.
DET
This smells delicious. It feels FRESH- what the heck is fresh? Just buy it and smell it and you will see lol. It is very subtle yet attractive and last longer. My guy friends really like it and that's a lot to say for those judgmental pricks lol. I recommended it to my sister who bought it.
Valeria A.
Las Vegas, Nv
A guy I used to date had this cologne and honestly I stole the bottle from him, it smelled that good, the price was very  reasonable. But the scent is amazing and I can honestly just hold it to my nose for a while as bad as it sounds.
Dayana R.
El Paso, TX
Got it as a gift for my cousin. He just love it. The citric scents on this cologne is just perfect for a teenager. It last for a couple for hours and is sold for a very good price (ross have ir for 7.99)
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Very strong and stays all day. Its actually made for people who need a product that keeps them fresh all day. Packaging is decent and priced reasonably
Marithza S.
Tewksbury, MA
Good amount for the price. Long lasting. Easy to take with you on trips. Got it at marshalls.  Effective and good quality