by Adidas

Team Force 2 In 1 Orange Extract Energising Hair & Body Shower Gel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ADIDAS Team Force 2 In 1 Orange Extract Energising Hair & Body Shower Gel For Men!
Indiana
This smells so good! I am a female and I use this as a body wash because it smells so good! This makes me feel clean and smell good for longer than most body washes do. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a deeper clean. Whether you are a girl or guy
Wellsville, OH
Why spend so much money for the leading brand. My teenager loves Adidas scents and I love the value. We are talking dollars cheaper than Axe. I can find this online or my local department store. Nothing tops this brand and satisfies my teen.
a mis tres hombres les gusta el body wash, dicen que les deja un aroma agradable, lo compro en @walmart y /o en @sam's, buen precio, tarro grande, recomendable, comparable a otros de la misma gama.
my husband got this for Christmas and loved it. he took a shower and the house smelled so good cuz it was coming out of bathroom the smell was so strong but it was well worth every penny.
Jacksonville , FL
When I saw this is had to smell it its a lil strong smelling I found it at tj maxx for 5.99 not a bad deal but good for men and eye catching packaging
Miami
Muy buen producto, por fin articulos creados para los caballeros,un aroma fresco, doble uso, excelente calidad, lo recomiendo.
Kissimmee, FL
very bad product I do not like anything does not smell good and leaves you very irritated skin I do not recommend gentlemen.
Bought this about 3months ago for my brother and he  personally says he loves it ! Since than he hast used anything else lol
Crystal River, FL
I did not like this product. Not only did it not smell good but it left me feeling very sticky. I will not y this again
Cleveland, TN
Good body wash. Love the smell. I have a whole set of grooming supplies from Adidas. Been using this stuff a long time.

Looking for your answer?