Add a Photo
Erica A.
Erica A.
June 22, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: ADIDAS Team Force 2 In 1 Orange Extract Energising Hair & Body Shower Gel For Men
my husband got this for Christmas and loved it. he took a shower and the house smelled so good cuz it was coming out of bathroom the smell was so strong but it was well worth every penny.
alexis m.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
June 20, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
When I saw this is had to smell it its a lil strong smelling I found it at tj maxx for 5.99 not a bad deal but good for men and eye catching packaging
Michael R.
Michael R.
Cleveland, TN
June 20, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
Good body wash. Love the smell. I have a whole set of grooming supplies from Adidas. Been using this stuff a long time.
Karina T.
Karina T.
Hemet
June 22, 2017, 2:20 a.m.
Like to buy this product for my husband since he like the 2 in1 and the smell. Addidas products are tje best.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
June 23, 2017, 8:27 a.m.
I don't use this product but my son does and it smells so good I needed to get for my husband