BY ADIDAS

Ideal For Any Track Field Training Increase reaction times, speed, and agility 4 Made of durable vinyl material 5 Feature a highly visible orange color This set of 30 adidas speed disks is ideal for any track and field training. Made of durable vinyl material, they feature a highly visible orange color. Increase reaction times, speed, and agility with these quality disks. see more...

Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Working as a soccer coach use these small cones for various soccer practices with young children, the cones are comfortable to work but felt a little weak when putting force on them. Very important that you have the support to have all together
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
I use these all the time when I'm training with a group of friends. We just head up to the football field and lay them out. They are right so they're easily seen, and perfect size. The plastic is durable, and doesn't break very easily.
Briana E.
Rio Linda, CA
I use these for my softball team and they are great for using them as cones to run to when my girls need conditioning. They can be used for many of our drills they are super easy to use. Every team out there needs these
Brandi T.
brookfield, WI
I use these cones all the time when training for soccer & I could see them being used in all kinds of sports practices. They are so durable and long lasting- haven't seen one break in 10 years. Great bang for your buck.
Arnit K.
Davie , Fl
The perfect product for a killer workout ! I start my clients sessions with speed and agility movements and these Adidas cones are just right!
It was easy to order on Amazon and after receiving them, I can say I am very satisfied !
c. ♡.
North Carolina
these little things are durable!! in case they get stepped on during training. they're so cute and stackable! i use them for personal use and when i hall my nieces and nephews with soccer :)
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
My soccer team uses these cones and they are nice and sturdy. They do the job that they are meant to. The color helps it to standout and are great for warmups and various drills .
Lexi M.
You can use these for whatever you want. Practicing a sport, working out, keeping the kids inside the cones. It doesn't matter. Super affordable and durable. Love these things.
Heather R.
Love these cones. I'm a boys soccer coach & use them ever practice and game. You can't go wrong with these type of cones. Bought from Dicks another set was offline.
Mykah H.
Vineyard, UT
They're sturdy and flexible. You can definitely do whatever you want with them and they won't break. They last a long time, though I think the color starts to fade. That's when they start getting really old though. Would recommend to coaches and trainers.