Adidas Pure Lightness Edt Spray for Women

by Adidas

The notes include melon, apple, aquatic notes, jasmine, magnolia, violet, lily of the valley, peach, apricot and musk.

Anyone else love this spray? It’s the perfect smell for sports! lol
Ainda não conheço, é floral ou cítrico?
Does this stuff really work? I don't want to waste my money on it, yet it looks refreshing and light. Where did you get it, and how much was it? Also how does it smell? Good? Bad? And finally how long does it last?
Start your review of Adidas Pure Lightness Edt Spray for Women!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It stays on for a long time and the scent is not over powering so its good for daily use.” in reviews
“This one is my favorite out of all adidas sprays, very light and fresh and stays on long, doesn't give me headaches.” in reviews
“i recommend it for all women.and perfume smell stay a long time on skin and clothes” in reviews
if you are looking for something that is nice and fresh, this scent is it. My nose is really sensitive and I tend to start sneezing if the scent is too strong. But this one is perfect for every day use. Nice breezy scent. I highly recommend this product
Lincoln, NE
I long ago threw away the box so I couldn’t even tell you what the scent is, but I love it. It’s super long lasting without being overpowering. I leave this in my gym bag to spritz on before I head to work. It’s a crisp, clean smell, appropriate for both the office and a casual day
I think this is a very nice perfume the bottle is nice, but the scent smells a little little bit of alcohol, so to inprove it I would remove some of that. It is long lasting and feels nice on the skin. so I recommend
This was the VERY 1st perfume I ever had growing up. Bought it at Gordman's and thought I was so cool! I think if you are a sporty person and just prefer and non flowery smell thos is good.
Guadalupe, CA
Love this one. Melon and apple, some smell of cucumber. Flowers Smells are a little muted. Magnolia, Lily, violet, Jasmine. Underneath a slight scent of musk. Nice fresh fragrance.
Kosciusko
Love love love this smell. My friend gave me a sample of this scent once and I fell in love with it. The following Christmas, and every single Christmas after, my brother has made sure to buy this for me. Sometimes I'll just spray it on a jacket, and if anyone else uses it, always compliments the way it smells.
Jacksonville, FL
Great value for the price. One of my absolute favorites for many years. Nice light, fresh scent, not overpowering, perfect in my opinion. Just wish it were more available. More modest than most other women's fragrances. adidas for Women Pure Lightness Body Fragrance
oglesby
Amazing! Smells fresh and last a long time. Not over powering. It last all day. Yes it's long lasting. I love this smell. I keep buying it. Make a bigger bottle.
Brooks
This is my favourite drug store perfume. It smells wonderful. It’s fresh & light with a fresh summer day vibe to it. This one can be powerful though so tread with caution when applying so you don’t get overwhelming. I do my application in spurts & apply on my neck, chest & slightly into my hair using 3-4 total sprays & will carry the scent throughout the day.
It semells very good. The pacageing is nice and you can buy it in travel size wich is very useful. The smell stays all day long. In general it is a very good perfume.