BY ADIDAS

The notes include melon, apple, aquatic notes, jasmine, magnolia, violet, lily of the valley, peach, apricot and musk. see more...

Adidas Pure Lightness Edt Spray for Women
  • "It stays on for a long time and the scent is not over powering so its good for daily use." in 2 reviews
  • "i recommend it for all women.and perfume smell stay a long time on skin and clothes" in 1 review
  • "This one is my favorite out of all adidas sprays, very light and fresh and stays on long, doesn't give me headaches." in 1 review
Kelsey M.
I use this perfume daily. I loved it so much I bought one of their holiday packs at Walmart this year that came with the body spray, perfume, and body wash. I love that the smell isn't too overpowering yet it lasts a long time. I would recommend this product to others looking for a great perfume at a great price!
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I'm in love this spray smells amazing!!!! and it's pretty cheap. I am constantly getting compliments on how good I smell. You don't need to spray to much it has a pretty strong but good smell and lasts a long time I love all the scents but this one is my favorite.
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
I bought this bottle two years ago and I'm so in love with it. It isn't overwhelming or doesn't smell fruity, I don't like those things in a perfume. It's smells amazing, it's fresh. I'm going to keep buying Adidas' perfumes, a great brand in general.
krista A.
Inverness , FL
Adidas pure lightness smells so good and it isn't a strong smell so, I don't feel sick when I wear it. The price of it is alright, a lot cheaper than adidas moves though. It is my second favorite scent by adidas. I also get plenty of comments about smelling good from random people.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Adidas Pure Lightness Edt Spray for Women is is pretty good and is priced at a affordable price . It stays on for a long time and the scent is not over powering so its good for daily use. I personally use it and have got compliments .
Courtney P.
I have loved Addidas perfume since I first owned it 15 years ago. The smell never fades until you wash it away. It truly will last you all day without having to reapply 29 times like other perfumes.
Mariah R.
I'm in love with the Adidas scents. Love all their collections. They smell good enough to wear every day. But they also give off a sporty vibe. Idk how to explain it but it's good.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
Out of the Adidas scents, this is my possible favorite. It's light, not overpowering, sweet versatile and propitiate for young folks like me. I didn't expect much from Adidas, but this is a nice effort from the brand.
Cassandra K.
Wolverine mi
Love this fragrance! It works for every accession! It smell vary clean but also a flowery smell! I use it daily and get compliments all day long
Ella O.
Murray, KY
This is not over powering and has a light fresh scent. If you get head aches like I do this product is great because it is not to strong.
Hollie C.
Huntly, Aberdeenshire
I've been looking for a nice perfume for my mum but I don't know, she doesn't really like strong smells in the women's perfume and I was wondering is this any good for someone who likes men's perfume? ahah
Karol P.
Ainda não conheço, é floral ou cítrico?
Sam B.
Does this stuff really work? I don't want to waste my money on it, yet it looks refreshing and light. Where did you get it, and how much was it? Also how does it smell? Good? Bad? And finally how long does it last?